Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, hey everyone, Aye.

FINALLY you show up. Geez. If you can't get here on time, get here when you can. :lol:/> :tease:/>

You got the auto refresh button ready for NSD, Aye?

BTW, hey everyone, Aye.

FINALLY you show up. Geez. If you can't get here on time, get here when you can. :lol::tease:

This game is like a soap opera....miss half of it and you really haven't missed anything.

BTW, hey everyone, Aye.

FINALLY you show up. Geez. If you can't get here on time, get here when you can. :lol:/> :tease:/>

This game is like a soap opera....miss half of it and you really haven't missed anything.

I had time to read all of the thread to get caught up.

Price gets a layup to cut the lead to 1... Game clock and shot clock on the screen is frozen. Uga getsa basket leads 36-33 then chubb with a layup. 36-35 uga

Price gets a layup to cut the lead to 1... Game clock and shot clock on the screen is frozen. Uga getsa basket leads 36-33 then chubb with a layup. 36-35 uga

What's the over/under for this game :)

Flagrant 1 foul on chubb. uga shooting 2 and the ball. I really hate that rule change. It's just excessive IMO. UGA missed both free throws.

What's the over/under for this game :)

I'm still betting the loser is in the 40s. :angry:

Well we are 7 of 14 from FT.

JMO but in our area there is too much emphasis on athleticism and the kids never learn to shoot...they can jam and slam when in HS but when they are playing against a bunch of guys their size or taller in college they don't get the opportunity for all that slashing and jamming.

There are plenty of pure shooters out there, but evidently most coaches had rather have the more athletic type.

I like how our team is conscious of the other teams psyche and don't just blow them out or make the look bad. I'm sure it's not easy for our guys to play down to UGA's level. ;)

I like how our team is conscious of the other teams psyche and don't just blow them out or make the look bad. I'm sure it's not easy for our guys to play down to UGA's level. ;)

If only that were true...

Well we are 7 of 14 from FT.

JMO but in our area there is too much emphasis on athleticism and the kids never learn to shoot...they can jam and slam when in HS but when they are playing against a bunch of guys their size or taller in college they don't get the opportunity for all that slashing and jamming.

There are plenty of pure shooters out there, but evidently most coaches had rather have the more athletic type.

There are very few pure shooters in the SEC. The best shooting guard in the conference is about 50% and all of the top ten FT shooters are guards. Basically the big guys can score but most of them can't shoot beyond about 6 feet.

..... I was going to come in here and say something to be positive .... but after that Chubb's pass... I just don't know anymore.

Archived