Men vs. Georgia Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I consider this a must win if we are gonna get beyond the "slowly progressing" stage this year. I think we are better than UGA and I think we do get a solid W tonight. Fingers crossed!

Arena is mostly empty tonight which is likely due in large part to the weather in the area today,. Auburn leads early 2-0

neither team can shoot...maybe it's all those kids from Ga on both teams...going to be an ugly game if this keeps up....score in the 50s?

neither team can shoot...maybe it's all those kids from Ga on both teams...going to be an ugly game if this keeps up....score in the 50s?

There's definitely some poor shooting going on tonight all around.

Chubb races toward the sideline to save the ball going out of bounds...throws right into the hands of an UGA player who throws in down the floor too far in advance of his teammate. Denson ( I think) races the floor and beats the uga player to the ball. They go down hard on the baseline....foul on UGA.

Announcer just said the two teams are evenly matched. That's true I suppose. So far it kinda reminds me of my Junior High games. Eerily similar. :)

Denson gets fouled going to the basket will shoot two. I wish denson would focus more on making the basket than trying to draw the contact every play. First free throw - no good. 2nd - no good... Auburn trails 15-16.

Well, after watching the first 15 minutes I will re-estimate the final score? My prediction is that the loser will have less than 50 points.

Archived