Another PRO-AU story!

juscAUse

I suspect that article was dictated by his employers to plant the seeds for the upcoming Fox sports network. None the less I am glad to see it and to see another journalist calling out bspn.

Good to see this, but has he says in the article, far more people see the incorrect ESPN negative AU comments than see what really happened.

Heck of an article.

+1,000! An unbias writer who reports "facts"...who knew they still existed? :)

Good to see this, but has he says in the article, far more people see the incorrect ESPN negative AU comments than see what really happened.

Yes. BUT...this is more than a couple of national publications using words such as "bias", "witch hunt" and "demonize" to describe espns' behavior towards AU. Is the worm starting to turn? How many "journalist" nationwide know that AU has been probation-free for 20 years,and "other" teams in the SEC haven't been as honest? Anybody know Jason Whitlock personally? We could make it easy for him to write his next article,sort of like whoever has been feeding the NYT and espn on the other side. Hmmm?

The below statement from this story or one like it is in evey defense of Auburn story as an "oh by the way" when it should be the opening line:

"This testing was, by the way, being conducted on a drug that was not illegal in Alabama, the nation, or in the NCAA--and would not be for months. In fact, it could be bought over the counter until recently in the state and is a relatively new drug."

These reporters daring to call bs when it slaps them in the face also unanimously trip over themselves like this guy to say something like:

"Was/is Auburn University some sort of saintly program that has done no wrong? Almost certainly not..." which I guess is to make them sound objective but it's a copout throwing Auburn under the bus in and of itself.

I hope this new FS1 channel does a good piece on this when it comes out. They could use it as good leverage in having more credible news than ESPN. Id love for ESPN to take a big kick to the groin in front of a large national audience.

ESPN has challenged us to a fight. They bring a knife, we bring a gun. They publish a negative story with lies, we pay someone to publish a negative story with the truth. They hire a lawyer, we hire a better one.

Someone please hire a staff to contact all the former interns at bspn and gather dirt on their staff's use of drugs, sexual misconduct and journalistic misconduct then turn it over to their competition.

BSPN has a history of drug abuse of their own, don't think it is wise to throw rocks when you live in a glass house or pick a fight with someone whose friends (we did not pick this fight, just need to end it) buy ink by the barrel (the enemies of our enemy are our friends)

Let me explain this clearly, we need to quit talking about AU and start talking about ESPN! Everyone hates a hippocrit.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/party_jockin_rollin_GNqzTMRZqilioX4jxFCmyL

Little doc

To the contrary, it's more of a pro TRUTH and FACTS story, with Auburn certainly benefiting from both of those being promoted.

To the contrary, it's more of a pro TRUTH and FACTS story, with Auburn certainly benefiting from both of those being promoted.

I stand corrected! :wareagle:

As I see it, probably the closest thing to the truth I've read regarding Auburn.

Now that's good journalism!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

I watched the ESPN talk shows this afternoon to see if they mention the Oregon probation....not a single word.

I watched the ESPN talk shows this afternoon to see if they mention the Oregon probation....not a single word.

Like I have said before all you can hope for is that they like your school, your HC or both. The fact that they did not hammer that story is criminal. They don't want anything to take the focus of there planned show for us.

War Eagle !

Like I have said before all you can hope for is that they like your school, your HC or both. The fact that they did not hammer that story is criminal. They don't want anything to take the focus off there planned show for us.

War Eagle !

Like I have said before all you can hope for is that they like your school, your HC or both. The fact that they did not hammer that story is criminal. They don't want anything to take the focus of there planned show for us.

War Eagle !

Like I have said before all you can hope for is that they like your school, your HC or both. The fact that they did not hammer that story is criminal. They don't want anything to take the focus off there planned show for us.

War Eagle !

You are correct....but I keep hoping........ :gofig:

IMHO BSPN has jumped the shark on their coverage of AU.

I do not know when the rest of the countrywill get it (excluding part of Al which will be never) .

Maybe in their non story coverage about Oregon ?

ESPN has challenged us to a fight. They bring a knife, we bring a gun. They publish a negative story with lies, we pay someone to publish a negative story with the truth. They hire a lawyer, we hire a better one.

Someone please hire a staff to contact all the former interns at bspn and gather dirt on their staff's use of drugs, sexual misconduct and journalistic misconduct then turn it over to their competition.

BSPN has a history of drug abuse of their own, don't think it is wise to throw rocks when you live in a glass house or pick a fight with someone whose friends (we did not pick this fight, just need to end it) buy ink by the barrel (the enemies of our enemy are our friends)

Let me explain this clearly, we need to quit talking about AU and start talking about ESPN! Everyone hates a hippocrit.

http://www.nypost.co...ZqilioX4jxFCmyL

Little doc

That's some article too.

Archived