Bama Game #5

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel bad for Dedrick...maybe put too much pressure on himself before the game.

It totally sucks being an Auburn fan these days. I just hope have a miracle in the bag.

Fly ball ends the inning. Turds up 6-3.

That's what happens when you let a team hang around. bama has executed, in the field and at the plate....we haven't. Hopefully our guys have done enough to get us in the Real Tourney.

may or may not be the biggest game.....you might also say that about the last Arky game or game 3 at UF....don't win those and AU isn't playing here today.

That's what happens when you let a team hang around. bama has executed, in the field and at the plate....we haven't.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

Idk if this is the biggest game of the year, but it certainly would have been nice to have. Really think it would have cemented us in, but I think we've done enough. We'll see

Losing to alabama....AGAIN!!!! In Hoover. Just sucks sometimes. More times lately than not.

I very rarely say anything negative but I have had it and I sincerely hope this means a change in coaching!! How do you leave someone in who has more errors almost than hits this season.

Did Pawlowski get tossed earlier? I noticed Rod saying an assistant is doing the interview on the radio.

I disagree with taking out Carter. He proved he could pitch out of a jam. That one bit us in the butt

Archived