2014 4* JUCO DT Abu Lamin (South Carolina signee)

ellitor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abu probably realized that as long as Montravius Adams was going to be playing on the interior for Auburn he would be getting all of the limelight and didn't want to play in his shadow.

Because of the pace of our O we will need 4 or 5 DTs that can play at a championship level.

I'm sure you noticed that my post was dripping in apparent sarcasm.

Abu probably realized that as long as Montravius Adams was going to be playing on the interior for Auburn he would be getting all of the limelight and didn't want to play in his shadow.

Because of the pace of our O we will need 4 or 5 DTs that can play at a championship level.

lol. Nope. It's well established that I am sarcasm illiterate on message boards since I can't hear a person's tone of voice.

lol. Nope. It's well established that I am sarcasm illiterate on message boards since I can't hear a person's tone of voice.

The proper term is Sarcastic Defficient or in E's case with not being able to read it, Sarcasm Blindness. It is a serious affliction and we should make fun of him every chance we get!

The proper term is Sarcastic Defficient or in E's case with not being able to read it, Sarcasm Blindness. It is a serious affliction and we should make fun of him every chance we get!

Agreed.

Hmm, today he says never mind about the OV. I wonder what would cause that?

Hmm, today he says never mind about the OV. I wonder what would cause that?

We are a long shot anyway. The potential positive is if he reschedules where his mom can come. She was not going to be able to come if Abu had visited tomorrow.

In a free post Bryan Matthews said he expects Abu to reschedule later for the Summer or Fall.

Lamin also tweeted he is going to Nebraska tomorrow. That was a quick change of plans.

As long as he stays uncommitted I would rather him come on gameday. Coach Garner doin work ;) It's all part of the plan. Send him to corn haven durin one of their hottest summers and bring him down when all you can see is orange and blue. I like it

Archived