Loeffler's Comments

Sid

Tunde Fariyike ‏@tfreaky65

I hope we play VT in a bowl game this year. We'll show you "recruiting is the world"

What little respect I had left for that man is finished.

WOW! Tunde is a pretty mild guy. I like it! WDE!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is probably a good coach. He was at Auburn at a bad time. He didn't have the right personnel, and from everything I have heard, he had a meddlesome HC. I saw an Auburn DC, who looked like he had no clue, go to a school that was under intense scrutiny and field a top 25 D.

He is probably a good coach. He was at Auburn at a bad time. He didn't have the right personnel, and from everything I have heard, he had a meddlesome HC. I saw an Auburn DC, who looked like he had no clue, go to a school that was under intense scrutiny and field a top 25 D.

Ed Zachery

Loeffler is on twitter now responding to a couple players from AU...maybe some little jabs? Wow.

Loeffler is on twitter now responding to a couple players from AU...maybe some little jabs? Wow. He responded to Tunde too.

post em. For us non twits.

Loeffler is on twitter now responding to a couple players from AU...maybe some little jabs? Wow. He responded to Tunde too.

post em. For us non twits.

Will do..trying to figure out if this is really his twitter page b/c he's making some comments that make me think it may not really be him but Justin Hokanson@JHokanson chimmed in on his page.

Loeffler is on twitter now responding to a couple players from AU...maybe some little jabs? Wow.

Thats a fake account you know...

https://twitter.com/ScotLoeffler

Yea...i just figured that out. I thought it was a bit too much a coach would say. As i kept reading it was clear it wasn't his page.

Yea...i just figured that out. I thought it was a bit too much a coach would say. As i keep reading it was clear it wasn't his page.

I world of twitter...i tell ya! :)

Tunde Fariyike ‏@tfreaky65

I hope we play VT in a bowl game this year. We'll show you "recruiting is the world"

What little respect I had left for that man is finished.

Get 'em Tunde!

Without regard to the fake Loeffler account, here we have mild mannered Tunde showing some serious 'tude and some swag. Now THAT just "might" be one of the best hints on what may be going on with the team behind the scenes.

Yea...i just figured that out. I thought it was a bit too much a coach would say. As i keep reading it was clear it wasn't his page.

Lol read the bio for that twitter and knew right away it was fake.

Yep...i'll stick with the blue checked marked verified accounts. Kept reading and was like..no way Lefty would be this stupid! :)

Yep...i'll stick with the blue checked marked verified accounts. Kept reading and was like..no way Lefty would be this stupid! :)

Well.... You never know with people these days haha.

Well.... You never know with people these days haha.

True

When Loeffler was hired I said it was a BIG mistake, and was blasted by many, including a player's father who said I had no idea what I was talking about. Well, the hire wasn't Chizik's first choice I'm sure but I think it did cost him his job, why would you run a pro style offense with players specifically recruited to fit Coach Malzhan's no huddle type offense?

I wonder how many tires have been slashed homes wrecked and toes tagged as a result of tweety bird chirps being taken out of context.

I'm still hoping VT beats Bama but i just don't see that happening. Although i feel like VT will not be as bad as the Mich debacle. Lefty seems to be a better fit for VT although i think Logan would be better served in the shot gun. He's a big Qb that has some decent mobility but is more of a bruiser and short yardage running Qb more than anything.

Logan didn't have a good spring game and the VT fans are a little worried. Don't blame them b/c much like KF, Logan worked out of the shotgun before Lefty came to town. He just doesn't seem comfortable or excited with the new offense and Lefty. I saw an interview he did a few weeks ago talking about the offense and he seemed kind of nonchalant / blah like. Logan's a senior too so the change can't be easy for him.

When Loeffler was hired I said it was a BIG mistake, and was blasted by many, including a player's father who said I had no idea what I was talking about. Well, the hire wasn't Chizik's first choice I'm sure but I think it did cost him his job, why would you run a pro style offense with players specifically recruited to fit Coach Malzhan's no huddle type offense?

I seem to remember that too, wasn't this the same guy that everyone had a cute nickname for, "lefty"? If I recall, anyone questioning his credentials was greeted with "Tom Brady says hello." Maybe a lesson should be learned for this year's coaching staff before anointing this the best staff in the country without playing a single game.

Also, this the second coordinator that has hinted that last year's team wasn't that talented. Hopefully they are wrong, but before it is outright dismissed we should remember that just like many said of Chizik last year, these guys "didn't forget how to coach overnight."

I seem to remember that too, wasn't this the same guy that everyone had a cute nickname for, "lefty"? If I recall, anyone questioning his credentials was greeted with "Tom Brady says hello." Maybe a lesson should be learned for this year's coaching staff before anointing this the best staff in the country without playing a single game.

Also, this the second coordinator that has hinted that last year's team wasn't that talented. Hopefully they are wrong, but before it is outright dismissed we should remember that just like many said of Chizik last year, these guys "didn't forget how to coach overnight."

:thumbsup:

I bet the 2008 Detroit Lions (0-16) and the 2010 Florida Cluster of an offense (yet somehow had a record of 8-4) was because of a lack of talent too. I'm sorry, but I have never seen so many Center -> QB exchange issues and false starts in my life. Look back to 2010 florida, look back to last year. Bottom line is that those issues come down to coaching.

I'm still hoping VT beats Bama but i just don't see that happening. Although i feel like VT will not be as bad as the Mich debacle. Lefty seems to be a better fit for VT although i think Logan would be better served in the shot gun. He's a big Qb that has some decent mobility but is more of a bruiser and short yardage running Qb more than anything.

Logan didn't have a good spring game and the VT fans are a little worried. Don't blame them b/c much like KF, Logan worked out of the shotgun before Lefty came to town. He just doesn't seem comfortable or excited with the new offense and Lefty. I saw an interview he did a few weeks ago talking about the offense and he seemed kind of nonchalant / blah like. Logan's a senior too so the change can't be easy for him.

I'm sure he knows all about Auburn last season. Why on earth would he be excited?

Archived