***AU vs WSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

I had to add ESPNU in order to get access to the game on ESPN3. With comcast it is $4.95 a month for the sports entertainment package that includes ESPNU.

Thats probably because Comcast is a pile of horse excrement and is looking to make a quick buck...they are holding you hostage because they do your internet and your TV. I have a cable internet company that does not require that...the only thing is that the ISP has an agreement with ESPN.

For instance, in my last place, I had Dish and ESPNU, but could not access ESPN3 online because I had AT&T Uverse.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know where I can find the game online in Alabama?

ESPN has the game streaming. You need an online account with your cable provider though in order to log in and access it.

I thought that was only for ESPN3 people? I read somewhere that ESPNU wouldn't be available on ESPN3 streaming. I hope that is incorrect!

That is incorrect. ESPNU will be streaming the game on ESPN3.com.

I think the issue was that you have to have an online account with your cable provider and that you also have to have ESPNU with your cable subscription.

Well what good is that? If I had it on my subscription why would I want to watch it on my PC? Ugh..=(

I live in Alaska, working at the North Slope (middle of nowhere), and a family member down south has an ESPNU subscription with an online cable account. This enables me to watch it :jossun:

I had to add ESPNU in order to get access to the game on ESPN3. With comcast it is $4.95 a month for the sports entertainment package that includes ESPNU.

Thats probably because Comcast is a pile of horse excrement and is looking to make a quick buck...they are holding you hostage because they do your internet and your TV.

Very true

I have a cable internet company that does not require that...the only thing is that the ISP has an agreement with ESPN.

For instance, in my last place, I had Dish and ESPNU, but could not access ESPN3 online because I had AT&T Uverse.

Who do you have now that doesn't require buying the TV channel to watch online? I'm moving soon and might have a chance to change providers

Thats probably because Comcast is a pile of horse excrement and is looking to make a quick buck...they are holding you hostage because they do your internet and your TV. I have a cable internet company that does not require that...the only thing is that the ISP has an agreement with ESPN.

BS. That $4.95 a month gets you an extra dozen or more extra sports channel's. You also get BSPN3 with Comcast. That package is the best $5 I spend a month.

With the byu virginia game delayed. Will they give the auburn game priority or move it to another channel?

I noticed that also. I hope they show the Auburn game. I'm not sure what the score is in the BYU/Va. game. Hopefully BSPN3 will not have it blacked out if they stay on the Va. game.

It doesn't make sense though. Does anyone actually say "hmm I'd rather watch this game on my PC than on my big living room tv"?

CRAP. BYU/Va. had just started the 2nd quarter when they got the delay. They are suppose to resume at 5:20 CST.

watch your language WE10. I'm keeping an eye on you tonight

They will move one of the games to ESPNnews.

I would think/hope it would be the BYU game that moves, since AU vs. WSU is the primetime game.

CRAP. BYU/Va. had just started the 2nd quarter when they got the delay. They are suppose to resume at 5:20 CST.

watch your language WE10. I'm keeping an eye on you tonight

:moon:

Hopefully they will move the Va. game to Classic. BSPNN has the Ky. game at 6.

mod note: DO NOT POST LINKS TO LIVE STREAMS other than ESPN3.

Well can they still Pm me with a link?

if you have cableone you're screwed.

"Reminder: Only content labeled as ESPN3 is available to Cable ONE high speed internet subscibers; content solely labeled as ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN360, ESPNU, and BuzzerBeater are not available at this time."

Archived