My Take....

BamaBrad

It's the Iron Bowl, if one of the teams only had 11 players on their team and they had to play both ways some supporters of that team would still think they had a chance. Yes there have been many upsets over they years. But can someone give me a year where one of the teams was as solid as Auburn is this year, and they got beat by a team as incredibly depleted as Bama is this year? There isn't one. You guys should kick our ass. No if's and's or buts. We just don't have the horses. It's depressing, but we just don't. It sucks to imagine how great a matchup this game could have been. Anyway, you all just have to hope that a lot of the voters haven't paid attention to Bama's plight this year and give you all respect for beating us on our name alone.

beating bammer comes first....AU can control that part.....what the voters and the computers do has to be secondary....nothing matters if AU loses this game

123788[/snapback]

tombigbeetiger...you disappoint me...you were way to cordial. I am going to have to go back and change my vote to War Tim on who hates Bama the most! ;)

beating bammer comes first....AU can control that part.....what the voters and the computers do has to be secondary....nothing matters if AU loses this game

123788[/snapback]

tombigbeetiger...you disappoint me...you were way to cordial. I am going to have to go back and change my vote to War Tim on who hates Bama the most! ;)

123813[/snapback]

Then bring it War Eagle....what did you disagree with?

123788[/snapback]

123813[/snapback]

123822[/snapback]

You just need to know the character that is tombigbee to understand what just happened. Don't feel bad. We love Bama fans here. Nobody was disagreeing. (It was a joke).

123788[/snapback]

123813[/snapback]

123822[/snapback]

You just need to know the character that is tombigbee to understand what just happened. Don't feel bad. We love Bama fans here. Nobody was disagreeing. (It was a joke).

123825[/snapback]

so I guess everyone agrees with my take on the game?

123788[/snapback]

123813[/snapback]

123822[/snapback]

123825[/snapback]

so I guess everyone agrees with my take on the game?

123827[/snapback]

Pretty much yes. :big:

"Auburn would have to suffer six turnovers, five major-distance penalties, four season-ending injuries (to Jason Campbell, Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown and Al Borges, who would have to be rolled over on the sidelines and knocked unconscious), three Alabama kickoff returns for touchdowns (possible, since the Tide should be returning a lot of kickoffs Saturday), two safeties and one instance of Tommy Tuberville going for it on fourth-and 25 from his own 1-yard line for the Crimson Tide to spring the upset. On a positive note for Bama fans, Daniel Moore will release in time for Christmas a new painting entitled "Payback," with Tommy Gallion (with help from the Bear) shown throwing lightning bolts down from the sky to strike NCAA headquarters and Phil Fulmer in the parking lot of a Knoxville-area Kentucky Fried Chicken."

Jimmy Wigfield, Mobile Press Register

:big::big::big:

Looks like Tom is being cordial to a cordial UA fan. He's flexible. But don't get him fired up, cause he can give it with both barrels if required.

BamaBrad, I agree with you. On paper, we should blow UA away. But I don't think it will be the blowout a lot of people are expecting. I just want a good solid game where we win. And I don't want any stupid calls by the officials. You guys have enough excuses for losing already, if it happens. Don't need anymore.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Tombigbee....You are not "under the weather" are you?

I mean, these are uat fans....What's the problem? :D

Looks like Tom is being cordial to a cordial UA fan.  He's flexible.  But don't get him fired up, cause he can give it with both barrels if required.

BamaBrad, I agree with you.  On paper, we should blow UA away.  But I don't think it will be the blowout a lot of people are expecting.  I just want a good solid game where we win.  And I don't want any stupid calls by the officials.  You guys have enough excuses for losing already, if it happens.  Don't need anymore.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

123847[/snapback]

Fair enough, you aren't going to get any arguments from me regarding the calls. See last saturday night.

As Frank once said to "Hot Lips", "It's nice to be nice to the nice." :big::au:

Archived