2014 4* CB Kalvaraz Bessent flips from bama to AUBURN!!!!!

EagleDamnWar

Who is the other DB besides Humphrey? Tabor or Brown?

Tabor

I'm friends with Maudrecus (Marlon's brother) and I've heard that Marlon is VERY interested in FSU. Don't be surprised if he decides to go to FSU instead of Alabama.

Hey bud did you graduate from Hoover? I graduated in 2012

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, Bama is in the position to go after and get the top recruits. ESPN coronates Nick Saban and his success.

If we are able to dethrone them in the Iron Bowl, then both our fortunes will change.

.Recruits will see Auburn and the new staff as the beginning of a new dynasty, with a much humbler staff that knows how to coach, win, and help you to reach full potential.

Here's hoping it all comes true. Not only as an AU fan, but little Nicky needs to be taken down a few notches. Turning on the fans (even those as obnoxious as the Bammer fans) by a head coach, is not kool. If he can turn on the fans, imagine how he would treat you as a player!

I know nothing about Humphrey's recruitment, but I will be very, very surprised if Bobby Humphrey's son plays anywhere other than Alabama.

I know nothing about Humphrey's recruitment, but I will be very, very surprised if Bobby Humphrey's son plays anywhere other than Alabama.

Should not be surprised, one of them went to Arkansas

No offense to Maudrecus, but he wasn't the same caliber recruit and his time in Arkansas didn't go exactly as planned. I'd think his non-crapstone experience would only add to the likelihood Marlon signs with Bama. I hope he doesn't, but I will be surprised.

Who is the other DB besides Humphrey? Tabor or Brown?

Tabor

I'm friends with Maudrecus (Marlon's brother) and I've heard that Marlon is VERY interested in FSU. Don't be surprised if he decides to go to FSU instead of Alabama.

Hey bud did you graduate from Hoover? I graduated in 2012

Yeah graduated in 2010.

.Recruits will see Auburn and the new staff as the beginning of a new dynasty, with a much humbler staff that knows how to coach, win, and help you to reach full potential.

I think recruits already see us as relevant again regardless of the IB and are ready to jump on board.

Rumors of grades being an issue.. not sure how legit it is.

For which recruit? there are multiple people mentioned in this thread.

Bessent although I have not heard them.

I don't think they are very good until/if he visits for the IB. And even then, I think we'd have to make a big impression on him in order to get his attention and signature in February.

Seems like this guy came out of nowhere. What do our chances look like

Too early to tell at this point. We just found out our coaches have been on him the whole time.

He committed a long time ago. So he wasn't really talked about a lot. He is a real talent though and is another long DB. He needs to put on some weight but it wouldn't take long for him to get on the field IMO. Same with Roberts. They both possess ball skills that many DBs don't.

He committed a long time ago. So he wasn't really talked about a lot. He is a real talent though and is another long DB. He needs to put on some weight but it wouldn't take long for him to get on the field IMO. Same with Roberts. They both possess ball skills that many DBs don't.

We need both DBs and LBs that can contribute immediately.

Camden got beat this weekend in the GHSA 6A playoffs. It sure would be nice to have him be a surprise visitor for the Iron Bowl....

I really hope SDH's "Handlers" will handle something else and let this young man make a solid personal decision. Based on what is best for SDH. Even if that place is West Vance, fine, as long as he made a decision that HE feels is best for him. Too many "Uncle's" and "Half-brother's" out there!

Archived