2014 4* CB Kalvaraz Bessent flips from bama to AUBURN!!!!!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commits are posting predictions for other players on recruiting sites?

247's new feature. I can't believe coaches like their commits predicting their other commits are leaving though

the switch has been flipped......he comin'

Where are you getting all of your info from? I have not recognized your name on this board until today

He is just saying this stuff. Just pay attention to the right folks and you won't be led astray. Examples you ask? wdeWDE, KK, Pops, E and Bird and Jonesy when they can.

Where are you getting all of your info from? I have not recognized your name on this board until today

He is just saying this stuff. Just pay attention to the right folks and you won't be led astray. Examples you ask? wdeWDE, KK, Pops, E and Bird and Jonesy when they can.

With all due respect, wasn't Pops the one who about mid-way through the season told us to watch out for a few Bama players to be suspended, including Amari Cooper? I believe Amari Cooper was the one on the receiving end of the 99-yd TD pass in the Iron Bowl.

With all due respect, wasn't Pops the one who about mid-way through the season told us to watch out for a few Bama players to be suspended, including Amari Cooper? I believe Amari Cooper was the one on the receiving end of the 99-yd TD pass in the Iron Bowl.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not always right, but just because Cooper and others weren't suspended doesn't mean they shouldn't have been. That situation is a long, long way from being over my friend.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not always right, but just because Cooper and others weren't suspended doesn't mean they shouldn't have been. That situation is a long, long way from being over my friend.

Believe me, I hope you are right about this.

What is the situation?

Just be patient because this could take months to play out.

Pops has always qualified opinion as such. And I have seen him more than once admit that he was wrong something. My post was an attempt at being civil about people who show up from nowhere making bold statements without the least bit of facts to back it up. Anyone who has been around for even the least amount of time knows that Pops has connection to Auburn. He has never just popped up with broad statements without saying where it was from. In the situation you refer to he has been careful to a fault to clarify that it was speculation at this time.

Nobody has said that only certain have real info. But if you are going to post bold comments then qualify your information. People like KK, Jonesey and Pops have more than made their bones around here. They don't owe anyone of us a damn thing yet they still share with us and always source their information. This is all my opinion but I think most people who have been around would agree with me. If not it's still all good.

Pops has always qualified opinion as such. And I have seen him more than once admit that he was wrong something. My post was an attempt at being civil about people who show up from nowhere making bold statements without the least bit of facts to back it up. Anyone who has been around for even the least amount of time knows that Pops has connection to Auburn. He has never just popped up with broad statements without saying where it was from. In the situation you refer to he has been careful to a fault to clarify that it was speculation at this time.

Nobody has said that only certain have real info. But if you are going to post bold comments then qualify your information. People like KK, Jonesey and Pops have more than made their bones around here. They don't owe anyone of us a damn thing yet they still share with us and always source their information. This is all my opinion but I think most people who have been around would agree with me. If not it's still all good.

Right on!

Just be patient because this could take months to play out.

Agree....it took years to pin USCw.....some schools are adept at covering their tracks but I'm of the school that counsels patience.

:thumbsup:

Back to Bessent. There are rumblings that Auburn now leads. I think it's a very good sign for the good guys that when the Bama staff did their Georgia visit sweep last week they did not visit Bessent.

E, just a quick question (not recruit specific) but how is the coverage on this side on NSD? I know the 247 site had good coverage and member interactions and curious to know if the same holds true for the AUFamily site.

E, just a quick question (not recruit specific) but how is the coverage on this side on NSD? I know the 247 site had good coverage and member interactions and curious to know if the same holds true for the AUFamily site.

I can answer that for you as I've been following it on this site for the last few years. It's unbelievable. It literally could not be any better.

I don't participate much but the coverage is pretty good on NSD. RIR posts a lot of good stuff and so do the general posters. I am glued to ESPNU and my twitter on NSD. @AUfooball is the fastest follow for NLIs coming through on NSD.

Archived