2014 4* CB Kalvaraz Bessent flips from bama to AUBURN!!!!!

EagleDamnWar

What I like about this is that it appears the Auburn Coaching staff is targeting quality players that are committed to Alabama, and having success. That was something you never saw with the last group.

What I like about this is that it appears the Auburn Coaching staff is targeting quality players that are committed to Alabama, and having success. That was something you never saw with the last group.

Looking at Athens and Gainsville too.

This is true.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree, our last group were dang good recruiters

I disagree, our last group were dang good recruiters

I believe this is in reference to the former staff not being able to flip Bammer commits, not their overall recruiting ability. That's the way I read it anyway.

In your opinion.......and no need to list who all they have or are going to get because I really don't care to follow bama recruiting. Fact is they wanted Roberts he said no and came to AU. What consequence that is to either school is entirely the opinion of the individual evaluating the situation. If Roberts turns out to be the next Carlos Rogers and whoever bama winds up with all drop out, get hurt, don't pan out...etc...then it turned out to be a big deal right?

EDIT: and I hope we take Bessent away from them as well. War Eagle!

I should not have said anything since it's not relevant to our team or this board as to what it means for another team.

Recruit like Tarzan, coach like Jane.

"Jane" coached us all the way to our first national championship in over 50 years. They deserve all the respect we can give them.

Recruit like Tarzan, coach like Jane.

"Jane" coached us all the way to our first national championship in over 50 years. They deserve all the respect we can give them.

Ha! Got a little chuckle out of that one gman.

But I do agree with Mikey, that coaching staff did get us a NC so we should be glad they came to AU. One could also argue without Chiz bringing in Gus he wouldn't be our coach now so all is good!

I'll trade 3-9 for 14-0, 13-1 and whatever happens next in the Gus Malzahn Era all day long and twice on Sunday. Not only that, but Chizik has done nothing but represent himself and his former employer with absolute class since leaving. The shortcomings of the latter part of his tenure have been discussed ad nauseam, here and in every other corner of the college football universe. Like Tuberville duck hunting jokes, rehashing that stuff grew boring and redundant to me long ago.

I'm very interested in the present and the future, though. The possibility of getting more high profile prospects like Kalvarez Bessent to follow Stephen Roberts from Turdtown to God's Country? Yes, please, thank you!

This is not the place for who gets credit for the natty discussion. Let's stay focused on flipping Bessent in this thread.

Does anyone have any idea if this kid is seriously considering AU?

Yes I have an idea if he is seriously considering Auburn.

Well??????? Please do tell

lol. Yes he is seriously considering Auburn.

Lol, Ellitor the comedian.. :rimshot:

The E sarcasm experiment continues....

The E sarcasm experiment continues....

Like I said many times it's hit or miss unless there is a smiley to indicate sarcasm.

Archived