2014 4* CB Kalvaraz Bessent flips from bama to AUBURN!!!!!

EagleDamnWar

I really hope SDH's "Handlers" will handle something else and let this young man make a solid personal decision. Based on what is best for SDH. Even if that place is West Vance, fine, as long as he made a decision that HE feels is best for him. Too many "Uncle's" and "Half-brother's" out there!

Agree 100%. One "Uncle", "Half-brother" or other handler is one too many. They usually don't stop handling after signing day either, they can remain a PITA for the forseeable future. If the handler situation is really extreme, I'd prefer to look elsewhere for a LB.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless something seriously changes SDH is a pipe dream.

Is this from reading his comments or do you have an inside touch on this one. Per WDE and other who get info there is a lot more going on with SDH than what you see in his interviews.

Unless something seriously changes SDH is a pipe dream.

You sure about SDH?

Bessent reached out to the AU staff but the AU staff is not sure how interested Bessent is. This weekend we should know.

I thought this point was clarified that it was us that reached out to Bessent and not the other way around?

I thought this point was clarified that it was us that reached out to Bessent and not the other way around?

Different sites say different things.

Remember to not summarize premium content fellas. I have had to edit 2 posts today.

Not sure what bikerida posted, but the info I threw out about him and Bama was from Keith's post in the comment section and wasn't VIP. I'll be careful about that sort of thing though.

I would love for him to flip as well. 2 corners to flip from that other school to the good guys. I can hear the bus moving.

Well they picked up a five-star today. And went hunting for another at Hoover so...apparently they do not miss a beat

They missed a beat last Saturday and they are missing other beats too. Ie Roberts to AU is huge. Other stuff may follow. Things are going well for the Tigers right now.

My data was not from premium data either.

Well when it's not post a link or establish that you have inside info on a sitch otherwise I have to assume it's from premium if it's in premium.

Well they picked up a five-star today. And went hunting for another at Hoover so...apparently they do not miss a beat

They missed a beat last Saturday and they are missing other beats too. Ie Roberts to AU is huge. Other stuff may follow. Things are going well for the Tigers right now.

Huge for us but not them.

You must have been crushed after the Iron Bowl.

Huge for us but not them.

In your opinion.......and no need to list who all they have or are going to get because I really don't care to follow bama recruiting. Fact is they wanted Roberts he said no and came to AU. What consequence that is to either school is entirely the opinion of the individual evaluating the situation. If Roberts turns out to be the next Carlos Rogers and whoever bama winds up with all drop out, get hurt, don't pan out...etc...then it turned out to be a big deal right?

EDIT: and I hope we take Bessent away from them as well. War Eagle!

What I like about this is that it appears the Auburn Coaching staff is targeting quality players that are committed to Alabama, and having success. That was something you never saw with the last group.

What I like about this is that it appears the Auburn Coaching staff is targeting quality players that are committed to Alabama, and having success. That was something you never saw with the last group.

Looking at Athens and Gainsville too.

Archived