"Story of the Season"

Stripe

how hard is it to copy a portion of the article and paste it in here so people know what the article is about

For four months, ESPN The Magazine will follow the march to the Vizio BCS National Championship, moment by moment, culminating in our "Story of the Season" double issue Dec. 27. Every Tuesday, Mag senior writer Ryan McGee will pick the previous week's biggest moments and tell you why they'll have the most impact on potential BCS title matchups. If you disagree, send a tweet to @ESPNMag and tell us why your moment matters more, using the hashtag #StoryoftheSeason. Who knows? Your moment (and tweet) might just end up in our issue.

Throw me the ball.

As Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall looked at his teammates in the huddle, the situation at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday was bleak. To be more specific, it was fourth-and-18 at your own 27 with 36 seconds to go and you’ve just blown a 20-point fourth-quarter lead to Georgia and you’re about to get knocked out of the BCS race bleak.

http://espn.go.com/b...y-of-the-season

how hard is it to copy a portion of the article and paste it in here so people know what the article is about

For four months, ESPN The Magazine will follow the march to the Vizio BCS National Championship, moment by moment, culminating in our "Story of the Season" double issue Dec. 27. Every Tuesday, Mag senior writer Ryan McGee will pick the previous week's biggest moments and tell you why they'll have the most impact on potential BCS title matchups. If you disagree, send a tweet to @ESPNMag and tell us why your moment matters more, using the hashtag #StoryoftheSeason. Who knows? Your moment (and tweet) might just end up in our issue.

Throw me the ball.

As Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall looked at his teammates in the huddle, the situation at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday was bleak. To be more specific, it was fourth-and-18 at your own 27 with 36 seconds to go and you’ve just blown a 20-point fourth-quarter lead to Georgia and you’re about to get knocked out of the BCS race bleak.

http://espn.go.com/b...y-of-the-season

Is it really that hard to figure out. the title should have been enough to perk up your intrests or it wouldn't. follow the link. Why should I post more than I did?

Is it really that hard to figure out. the title should have been enough to perk up your intrests or it wouldn't. follow the link. Why should I post more than I did?

The title doesn't say much. Some of us are leery of clicking links we know nothing about. And some of us are just lazy.

Archived