Men vs. Tennessee State Game Thread

jared52

TSU misses a three. Auburn rebounds and gets fouled. Payne going to the line for 2... 1st - good. 2nd - short....75-70. 20.4 seconds to play. TSU going to line for 2..

TSU makes 1 misses 2nd one, but ball goes into backcourt where TSU runs it down... TSU misses a three... Auburn gets rebound and gets fouled on the rebound. Payne shooting 2... 1st - good. 2nd - no good. 76-71 Auburn... TSU scores 2... 76-73 with 2.4 seconds to play

It's nice to get the win but this was a BAD TSU team. Clutch free-throw shooting bailed us out in the end. Let's hope to see much improvement. The next 4 games will be tough.....

Have not played a very tough schedule had trouble with teams that have not won a game and lost to only team that was a good team. This does not look good I thought this team with the extra games pre-season and the chemistry that seemed to be developing might start the turn around. For me turnaround was becoming respectable not great .500 or little better in SEC winning percentage in non-SEC games. Weakness of non conference schedule will probably allow us to have winning percentage in non-SEC but last couple of games make me doubt return to respectability. ISU game will be a real test. I just want to see a competitive hard working team against ISU if we get blown out it will show that we are not going in right direction.

Guest jojo1515

Expect to see a team that gets manhandled every time they play anybody good. I expect this season will look similar to last year's football team. Barbee won't make it to the last game of the year IMO. He seems completely incapable of keeping guys in school and getting them to even play average, let alone their best. Gonna be a very hard season to watch.

Archived