Bammer on Gridscape and other boards...

DKW 86

Link

To all recruits that have Auburn University on their list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As most of you know, Auburn University is on probation from Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Auburn is in danger of losing their Accreditation. I cant comment on the details of the case but, it would be a gamble if you sign to play for Auburn and SACS takes away their Accreditation. Its not written in stone and may not happen before signing day. SACS may choose to delay till next year. If SACS takes their Accreditation away next year your Scolarship will still be useless.

For more information please go to SACS website. www.sacscoc.org/

Come December 6th and 7th we will know and we will see how truely pathetic bammers like this putz really are.

It's sad when the once-prized UAT has to stoop to this to try and keep recruits from going to AU. BG, Tidefan and others that we welcome here - no disrespect.

I've seen these type of remarks on just about every bammer board I've been on. I guess the posters think they do some good, but I'm not too sure they do. It came up last year right after the SACS thing came up. I even remember CTT blasting FSU's recruiting tactics. They were actually telling recruits that we were on probation. (They just failed to tell them what type of probation we were on.) This SACS thing needs to go away and fast.

I refuse to offer any type of disclaimer. uat people that want respect should post early and often in protest of this type of garbage on their own boards. Otherwise, they are as guilty as those that are stooping to this most pathetic level. I have great respect for Coach Tuberville and staff, but , in the future I hope we hang fifty plus points on their sorry backsides. What a pathetic bunch of sore losers.

To lose on the football field is one thing. This shows what truly pathetic losers they are in everyday life. To even attempt to get a kid to make a life altering decision based on LIES like these is unforgiveable.

Since I can't continue this post without getting a lifetime banishment for the use of profanity, I have nothing else to say.

May God Bless the AUBURN TIGERS ! ! ! ! :au:

I refuse to offer any type of disclaimer. uat people that want respect should post early and often in protest of this type of garbage on their own boards. Otherwise, they are as guilty as those that are stooping to this most pathetic level. I have great respect for Coach Tuberville and staff, but , in the future I hope we hang fifty plus points on their sorry backsides. What a pathetic bunch of sore losers.

To lose on the football field is one thing. This shows what truly pathetic losers they are in everyday life. To even attempt to get a kid to make a life altering decision based on LIES like these is unforgiveable.

Since I can't continue this post without getting a lifetime banishment for the use of profanity, I have nothing else to say.

125555[/snapback]

I know you guys hate bama with a passion, and there is a chance that the poster is a bama fan, but how am I "as guilty as those that are stooping to this most pathetic level"? Why should go to a Vol board and tell someone, who none of you actually know was a bama poster, that he is an idiot? Is he an idiot? YES!! Did he claim to be a bama fan? NO!! Was this on a Bama board? NO!! I think it's sad that you guys just assume the poster was a bama fan.

Let's see here.

1. AU recruits many of the same people as Tenn.

2. Tenn got their hats handed to them by AU in their backyard.

3. Tenn now has to play the same AU team again for the SEC Championship.

4. IT WAS ON A VOL BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, it had to be a bammer fan. Why would a Vol fan say such things about AU. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

125555[/snapback]

I know you guys hate bama with a passion, and there is a chance that the poster is a bama fan, but how am I "as guilty as those that are stooping to this most pathetic level"? Why should go to a Vol board and tell someone, who none of you actually know was a bama poster, that he is an idiot? Is he an idiot? YES!! Did he claim to be a bama fan? NO!! Was this on a Bama board? NO!! I think it's sad that you guys just assume the poster was a bama fan.

Let's see here.

Nah, it had to be a bammer fan. Why would a Vol fan say such things about AU. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

125584[/snapback]

Thanks for playing but if you read the thread the Vols even said it was a Bammer. He posted the same thing over on the Vandy board etc. There is a poster on bamamag asking other bammers to keep pushing the rumor as he calls it. :rolleyes:

125555[/snapback]

Let's see here.

125584[/snapback]

Thanks for playing but if you read the thread the Vols even said it was a Bammer. He posted the same thing over on the Vandy board etc. There is a poster on bamamag asking other bammers to keep pushing the rumor as he calls it. :rolleyes:

125588[/snapback]

You are correct, he has made the same posts on other boards. He has one post made on a Vol board, a Bama board, a Vandy board, a LSU board, an Ole Miss board and a FSU board. All the same posts. The tenn board was the only one to say they thought it was a bama fan. It doesn't suprise me that the AU fans and the Tenn fans were the only ones to think it was a bama poster.

Yeah, I can see why it would be the volz and not tha thad posting that. Utee has done sooooooo poorly over the last 2 years, they're coaching situation is horribly unstable, all of their great recruits from last season (that Auburn didn't even offer) didn't qualify, and the fact that the scholarship reductions have yet to hit their hardest, yeah I can see where utee fans would do this. Must be another conspiracy, better call Tommy Gallion.

Must be another conspiracy, better call Tommy Gallion.

125593[/snapback]

How right you are. A conspiracy by an a poster who stated no ties to any team posting horrible rumors about AU. Although you guys better find a better lawyer than Gallion, he just likes to run his mouth.

Apparently I missed the opinions=facts memo. My apologies.

Yes- it's sad that some stoop so low to stop at any lengths to hamper our recruiting and other things. However, what's sadder is those idiots who sit on our board who see the damage they are causing and refuse to step down. It's just another example of now matter how well we do, somehow our own people find a way to cloud the situation and take away what our players have strived so hard to earn. Personally, I'm fed up with the powers that be at our school and have told them I won't donate another penny to AU until they straighten things out. Everyone should do the same thing and THEN they will take notice and do something! But not until! War Damn Eagle! :au::au::au:

WarTim - I could not agree with you more (Scary)

125566[/snapback]

Chuck Johnson is right about WarTim Johnson being right...RUBBAH!!!

TideFan might have a point. We DO well in Ut's backyard. And we do REAL WELL in their yard.

Either way................21-13

Kinda reminds me of AU people posting on other boards telling recruits we were gonna get the death penalty.

Oh well...thats the auburn mantra these days right? "Do as we say...but dont judge us on our actions"

Come on David...why not post on how fired up you are about winning the SEC or the BCS thing..instead of all these threads whining about Alabama.

Geez you're starting to sound like those "bammers" you always talk about. ;)

Archived