Nick Marshall Question

3Jtiger22

I know he has been SEC player of the week a few times. Can someone verify which games?

I am thinking Tex a and m, UGLY, and bama.

If that thought is correct that means when he went against Johnny, Murray and Aj he one upped all three...with what 11 years combined sec qb experience....so am I right?

Thanks

I know he has been SEC player of the week a few times. Can someone verify which games?

I am thinking Tex a and m, UGLY, and bama.

If that thought is correct that means when he went against Johnny, Murray and Aj he one upped all three...with what 11 years combined sec qb experience....so am I right?

Thanks

Close

Per http://trackemtigers.com/?p=22223

it was TAMU, TN and bama

Salute. Is that a hee haw reference?

Nicks cache' is increasing every week. I am watching ESPN right now before the Louisville v Cincinnati game. They were talking about the SEC Championship game and the announcers just used this phrase to describe Nick, "Nick Marshall is the Auburn QB, one of the most dynamic players in college football."

Nicks cache' is increasing every week. I am watching ESPN right now before the Louisville v Cincinnati game. They were talking about the SEC Championship game and the announcers just used this phrase to describe Nick, "Nick Marshall is the Auburn QB, one of the most dynamic players in college football."

And Woj has him #4 on his Heisman ballot, just ahead of AJ McCarron. (I don't know if he has a real vote, but nice to get noticed in either case.)

Yeah that's great but he's going back to DB since he can't pass well enough to win in the SEC....right?

Yeah that's great but he's going back to DB since he can't pass well enough to win in the SEC....right?

Oh yes, that goes without saying. :whistle:

Archived