wait and save

AU66

first of all this isn`t for those of you that can afford the $1000 a ticket,it`s for those "middle class" folks like me that are struggling to send their kids to the school they love(my girls a junior at AU). In 2009 bama and Texas went to Pasendena, much larger fan bases than ours and fsu`s, and ticket prices dropped dramatically after christmas and around the stadium were being sold at face value..find a bammer who went you will get the same story…theres only so many flights to get two southeast fan bases to california, prices will drop

I have a pair high up in section 23. Ill let the pair go for $1,600. Let me know if your interested. These are going for around $900 or so on stubhub + all the stubhub fees which will turn them into $950-$1,000 tickets.

I can go $1300 if your interested, not a low ball attempt, just poor.

That's not poor.

if your referring to the offer..your right it`s overly fair, as far as my financial state believe me this trip will be being paid on for a long time.

Trying to put together last minute trip for cheap. IF I can go it'll be no frills fly in on Sunday and out on Tuesday or Wednesday deal. (Flights back on Wednesday are around $300 cheaper.) Trying to sell my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo that runs fine and has cold air to pay for flight at least. Has good tires and a new Sony CD radio with Bluetooth and USB input. If I can get $1200+ I believe I can come up with money for ticket... thoughts on cheap flights itineraries via ATL or BHM? Not sure I can handle having to watch on TV. WDE!!!

When buying or selling tickets, remember that face value printed on the tickets is $325. I doubt you will find anybody selling for less than that unless it is outside the stadium at game time.

When buying or selling tickets, remember that face value printed on the tickets is $325. I doubt you will find anybody selling for less than that unless it is outside the stadium at game time.

I don't know what people are expecting. I was offered ridiculousness like $200 for my extra ticket. I moved it to stubhub and someone snatched it up for $550 rather quickly. I would've taken $400 cash from any member here.

It's an expensive game to attend, but I found that people expected me to take a loss for them to have the opportunity to attend.

Not only is the face value $325, but all orders come with a convenience and shipping charge.

What people don't have any intention of realizing is that most people with tickets have $400+ in total cost for the ticket they have in hand.

Good luck to all of you searching...

I think the challenge now is that flight prices have doubled in the same time that ticket prices had dropped. I couldn't afford to go to the game when tickets were $1000 and flights $400, but now tickets are almost $400 and flights are $1000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this is an old post but FYI, tickets were being sold outside the stadium for $150 before the game and there were LOTS of people trying to sell them. We went in a little early so I'm sure you could pick one up for $100 or less by kickoff.

If a PAC team or maybe even a Big10 team had been involved the dynamics may have changed but 2 southern teams from across the country and really bad weather for flights nuked ticket prices at the game.

• 3 months later...

Archived