Sagarin Poll

StatTiger

Harvard is the 36th best team in the country?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt04.htm

What a complete joke. <_<<_<<_<

Is Harvard actually better than Arkansas, Boston College, Clemson, Alabama, South Carolina, Minnesota, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, UAB, Nebraska and Michigan State???

I can't believe that this lame poll is actually factored into the BCS.

If I were to place bets according to his rankings, I would have lost my house, my wife, all three of my cars, my computer, and 2 of my 3 cats. Can't believe this guy actually has any credibility and is brave enough to post this nonsense.

my god i mean he has Auburn basketball #1 isn't that enough to let you know this guy doesn't have a clue

I always liked Sagarin's basketball rankings, but I just don't think it works for football. They really are two different types of sports.

14 Arizona State 8-3

17 Florida State 8-3

23 Fresno State 8-3

32 New Mexico 7-4

39 New Hampshire 10-2

40 Stanford 4-7

41 BYU 5-6

45 Alabama 6-5

Any of those teams would, ranked higher than Alabama, be hard pressed to be higher than 4th in either the East Division or West Division of the SEC.

Hey, Stat, why don't you come up with your own computer poll? I know it would be more accurate than Sagarin's trash!

How 'bout it guys? Can I get an Amen!

:cheer::au::cheer::au::cheer:

Hey, Stat, why don't you come up with your own computer poll?  I know it would be more accurate than Sagarin's trash!

How 'bout it guys?  Can I get an Amen!

:cheer:   :au:   :cheer:   :au:   :cheer:

127082[/snapback]

Amen. whatever nana wants, nana gets :D

Based on a rating system, I have used in the past to rank Auburn teams, here are my current top 3...

86.80 USC

84.82 Oklahoma

82.55 Auburn

If All three win Saturday, Auburn should overtake Oklahoma because of the better opponent.

If All three win Saturday, Auburn should overtake Oklahoma because of the better opponent.

127170[/snapback]

Did you have to add this because of the statements about Sagarin and the e-mails he has recieved??? :big:

Did you have to add this because of the statements about Sagarin and the e-mails he has recieved??? :big:

127172[/snapback]

Yes.

I also had Harvard rated at #38 in the country rather than #36. :blink::poke:

Archived