January 17th Official visitors

Jch0025

Who do ya'll think we finish with? Rashaan Evans, Braden Smith, a safety, ??? How many we plan on taking?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do ya'll think we finish with? Rashaan Evans, Braden Smith, a safety, ??? How many we plan on taking?

Add Andrew Williams to that and it looks good. We probably take 24 or 25 IMO.

Good luck with the interview PikesEagle!

Appreciate it. Been jobless in the Springs are since last Jun (laid off due to cut-backs on a contract). My interview is with Northrop Grumman so I'm hoping it works out.

Sorry to take away from the topic.

I would take that ending. How confident on you with the 24 or 25 E?

It's like this: If we stop at 24 or 25 it will be because we couldn't get two or three more top of the line prospects and that may very well be the case. Better to save a few for next year's early enrolees than to sign someone that's not likely to contribute.

It's like this: If we stop at 24 or 25 it will be because we couldn't get two or three more top of the line prospects and that may very well be the case. Better to save a few for next year's early enrolees than to sign someone that's not likely to contribute.

Totally agree with you on this one Mikey. Lot of talent on the defensive side in the '15 class, at least by what I can tell. Quick question for you, what is the latest (if anything) on Shaw? Would like to see this one get healthy and end up on the plains but I'm not sure we are even recruiting him any more.

The last I heard we weren't recruiting Shaw. However, recruiting is a fluid game and there are often domino effects. Quick answer is, I don't know.

No Prestwood? I see he's not on E's board but even as an invited walk on I'd think he's perfect to be groomed for a "Prosch" and now that his grades are in order (right?) he's not visiting this important date? Surely he was invited and I have not heard we "backed off" on him, has he backed off on us...again?

He already took his OV for the UGA game and yes he is on our back burner at the moment. Grades are not in order yet. He still has to finish in May. With Ricky Parks back as an H-Back and us pursuing Braden Smith heavy as an OT there may not be a spot for Prestwood in this class. Also there is no way he walks on. He has offers from 7 BCS schools. He is going somewhere on Scholly.

Not what I wanted to read, but thanks.

E, are we going to have a big recruiting weekend for Juniors on the 24th or 31st?

I have not seen it set in stone but based on tweets from a few Junior targets I think Feb. 1 will be the 1st of 2 junior days

I don't do confidences. 24-25 is just how it looks right now IMO.

I completely forgot about Andrew Williams. What about Cortez Mcdowell, I've heard his name brought up a couple times. Does he have a visit planned with us or anything?

I completely forgot about Andrew Williams. What about Cortez Mcdowell, I've heard his name brought up a couple times. Does he have a visit planned with us or anything?

No and don't expect him to either. That's a major reason we offered and are bringing in Steven Parker for an OV.

No and don't expect him to either. That's a major reason we offered and are bringing in Steven Parker for an OV.

IYAM, we offer Kemp unless we feel good about Parker. Close with those 4 guys.

The last I heard we weren't recruiting Shaw. However, recruiting is a fluid game and there are often domino effects. Quick answer is, I don't know.

Fair enough. I guess we set back and play the waiting game on this one and see if anything changes.

Looks like i may get up close and personal with the recruits tomorrow. :P may talk to some of the good guys.

Looks like i may get up close and personal with the recruits tomorrow. :P may talk to some of the good guys.

If so, be careful. It's a lot easier for a well meaning fan to do harm than it is to do good.

Guest jojo1515

***Premium Info***

This looks like it may have been interesting.....A bunch of big recruits on campus and premium info being posted :)

Wow. Didnt know that was premium. Didnt get it off a website. Im staring at the evidence as we speak.

Wow. Didnt know that was premium. Didnt get it off a website. Im staring at the evidence as we speak.

If you are looking at the recruits in person then it's not premium...

Not quite lookin at the recruit but lookin at plenty of evidence that auburn is expecting him..

Archived