2014 3* S Demetrius Kemp (Wake Forest signee)

EagleDamnWar

Steven Parker's visit to Auburn was already made public on Jan 10 by local news. Sometimes visits should be kept secret but this is not a case where it applies. Parker is headed to Oklahoma anyways.

I got the info from WDEWDE so I followed his and his source's lead. I am not going to look at Oklahoma local tv for stuff.

The clues keep slowly coming out. This will go down with the all knowing after signing day revelations. Makes recruiting even more interesting in the mean time.

This announcement was absolutely handled with professionalism by all those involved. You'll see why if his recruitment progresses.

Steven Parker's visit to Auburn was already made public on Jan 10 by local news. Sometimes visits should be kept secret but this is not a case where it applies. Parker is headed to Oklahoma anyways.

I got the info from WDEWDE so I followed his and his source's lead. I am not going to look at Oklahoma local tv for stuff.

The clues keep slowly coming out. This will go down with the all knowing after signing day revelations. Makes recruiting even more interesting in the mean time.

This announcement was absolutely handled with professionalism by all those involved. You'll see why if his recruitment progresses.

Thanks Pops!

I for one want to go on record as wanting us to offer Mr. Kemp.

Noted.

I just thought I should put that out there in case Gus was wondering.

Noted.

It's not the first time you put it out there in case anyone is wondering. You've been on

that record.

Noted.

It's not the first time you put it out there in case anyone is wondering. You've been on

that record.

Are you calling me a "broken" record? :sad2:

Noted.

that record.

Are you calling me a "broken" record? :sad2:

Not at all good buddy. You are working in perfectly fine, Dixie order.

The thing that impresses me about kemp is the angles he takes to the ball on defense and the angles he takes with the ball in his hands. As a receiver/kick returner you can see he really likes contact. He sees the field really well with great alertness, he appears to have really good hands, and play with a chip on his shoulder. He may not be a guy that could come in and start but in a season or two could really develop into a nasty safety. If we miss on any of our other prospects this guy could have a ton of upside, plus it seems like he really wants to play for Auburn.

Archived