2014 3* S Demetrius Kemp (Wake Forest signee)

EagleDamnWar

4_878097.jpg

Demopolis, AL (Demopolis)

Ht: 6-0 | Wt: 193

Recruited by Auburn as a safety

Recruiters: Smith and Cheese

4 BCS offers

Currently committed to Wake Forest but is patiently waiting for Auburn offer.

247 and composite 3* and #82 Safety: 3*, #102 Safety, #1429 overall

Rivals 2* ATH

ESPN 3* & #100 ATH

Scout 2* Safety

Highlights Page

Auburn wants one more safety with Ronnie Clark and Cortez McDowell being top targets. If we miss on those two then Kemp may be next line line. He would flip from Wake Forest with an offer.

Kemp played very well at the AL-MS Allstar game but was playing WR (guarded mostly by CJ Hampton). He had 3 rec for 72 yds and two TDs. http://www.westalabamawatchman.com/kemp-shines-in-alabama-mississippi-game/

Auburn wants one more safety with Ronnie Clark and Cortez McDowell being top targets. If we miss on those two then Kemp may be next line line. He would flip from Wake Forest with an offer.

Kemp played very well at the AL-MS Allstar game but was playing WR (guarded mostly by CJ Hampton). He had 3 rec for 72 yds and two TDs. http://www.westalaba...ssissippi-game/

AU has another safety that is a top target before Kemp. I'll put a name out once its ok to do so.

Looking for an un named flip?

WDEWDE nor Bird can say anymore til their source gives them the green light. Just trust the staff is doing work.

Possibly.

Also, possibly not. Listen guys, I'm not one to hold up the " I know who they are talking about" card, but there are times when it's just not a good idea to mention names because, even under the best of intentions, innocent folks can screw up the works. Just be patient and know that if this possibility becomes a probability, the kid's name will be made public.

Possibly.

Also, possibly not. Listen guys, I'm not one to hold up the " I know who they are talking about" card, but there are times when it's just not a good idea to mention names because, even under the best of intentions, innocent folks can screw up the works. Just be patient and know that if this possibility becomes a probability, the kid's name will be made public.

Yup! And that's why I edited my previous post. Although you caught it before I did. lol

I'm on the edge of my seat...

Well sit back and buckle up! The Gus Bus goes at Ludacris speed and we don't need anyone falling.

Well sit back and buckle up! The Gus Bus goes at Ludacris speed and we don't need anyone falling.

Nice "Spaceballs" reference E!!!

Nice "Spaceballs" reference E!!!

Kemp played very well at the AL-MS Allstar game but was playing WR (guarded mostly by CJ Hampton). He had 3 rec for 72 yds and two TDs. http://www.westalaba...ssissippi-game/

just curious. who is the lead recruiter on Clark?

Cheese.

Huh? Is that a nickname for Harbison?

Cheese.

Huh? Is that a nickname for Harbison?

Yup. It's what he goes by.

Guest jojo1515

AU has another safety that is a top target before Kemp. I'll put a name out once its ok to do so.

This wouldn't be "earth shattering" would it?

Steven Parker is very good but I would not call him earth shattering.

it's in THE email ...

Possibly.

Yup! And that's why I edited my previous post. Although you caught it before I did. lol

Steven Parker's visit to Auburn was already made public on Jan 10 by local news. Sometimes visits should be kept secret but this is not a case where it applies. Parker is headed to Oklahoma anyways.

Steven Parker's visit to Auburn was already made public on Jan 10 by local news. Sometimes visits should be kept secret but this is not a case where it applies. Parker is headed to Oklahoma anyways.

I got the info from WDEWDE so I followed his and his source's lead. I am not going to look at Oklahoma local tv for stuff.

I got the info from WDEWDE so I followed his and his source's lead. I am not going to look at Oklahoma local tv for stuff.

The clues keep slowly coming out. This will go down with the all knowing after signing day revelations. Makes recruiting even more interesting in the mean time.

Archived