Clinton vs. Christie 2016...Seriously?

Ouchyfish

I think the more scrutiny he got the more people would realize that the morons they put up instead are much worse for this country. Not to mention the fact that unlike the other two idiot lying SoBs, he actually does what he says he will and his record stands stronger than both of them.

The only people that seemed alienated were the jerks that were more worried about being able to kill unborn babies than they were about saving a country bleeding to death.

What an eloquent argument for Paul! You almost persuaded me.

:homer: made me chuckle!

I wish the current political BS going on in this country was chuckle worthy. How anyone could be content with what either of the two candidates would have brought or has brought is beyond me. How anyone feels they would have been better than any other option is equally confusing.

Got a call a few nights ago from the RNC. They were wondering why I hadn't mailed in a contribution over the past couple of years. I told them that I didn't like flushing my hard earned money down the toilet. I also told them that once they were able to put viable candidates in national elections I would start contributing again. Dole, McCain, and Romney were the best we had to offer? I think it will be hard, if not impossible, for any Republican to win a national election any time soon. I believe it will take a total collapse of our way of life to change the way the majority of Americans vote.

Christy is not the answer!

I think the more scrutiny he got the more people would realize that the morons they put up instead are much worse for this country. Not to mention the fact that unlike the other two idiot lying SoBs, he actually does what he says he will and his record stands stronger than both of them.

The only people that seemed alienated were the jerks that were more worried about being able to kill unborn babies than they were about saving a country bleeding to death.

I understand your argument, but there are enough single issue voters out there that some libertarian views would effectively lop off a considerable chunk of the votes to be had. The math just doesn't work IMO.

And the fact Paul does what he says he will is what scares me :)

Archived