when the turds get the death penalty

Butthead

1) The death penalty will never be handed out again

2) The NSA can go pound sand over the domestic spying. I don't care if the new head guy is an Auburn grad

You know. We , as Auburn men and women have so very much to be proud of. Lewis Grizzard, a true UGA man once said...."When I think of Auburn, I think of pureity and honesty at its core..." Oh that we would always strive to uphold that idea. Carry on.......

What does this have to do with the turds? I say leave them alone so that we can beat the crap out of the turds for many, many seasons ahead. I would love for us to start a winning streak longer than those of Coach Dye and Coach Tuberville put together.

What does this have to do with the turds? I say leave them alone so that we can beat the crap out of the turds for many, many seasons ahead. I would love for us to start a winning streak longer than those of Coach Dye and Coach Tuberville put together.

Iron Bowl next 10 years

Repeat

3Peat

4Peat

5peat

6peat

7peat

8peat

9peat

10peat

11peat

When the turds get the death penalty, my poop will turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbert!!! Won't happen. We'll be lucky if they ever get anything more than a slap on the wrist and a stern "Don't do that again!". NCAA/SEC are not going to shoot their cash cow. Not under Saban, and he's not going anywhere until he's ready to retire. He'll keep getting 3-4 million dollar contract extensions until he decides to hang it up. IF, and this is a BIG IF, he leaves in the next couple of years, then maybe we'll see the hammer drop. Personally, I don't see either happening.

Sad, but true.....

You know. We , as Auburn men and women have so very much to be proud of. Lewis Grizzard, a true UGA man once said...."When I think of Auburn, I think of pureity and honesty at its core..." Oh that we would always strive to uphold that idea. Carry on.......

Oh, I love this! LOVED Lewis Grizzard. We actually met him right before he died at a book signing in Lexington, KY. My husband was finishing seminary at Asbury, we had just seen "Forrest Gump," Daddy had just been diagnosed w/cancer (Auburn), and I was having major homesickness. I said, "Lewis, when we EVER get back to Alabama, I'm going to nail MY feet to the ground." He said, "Honey, I don't blame you a bit!" :-)

And as for spies like us...or not like us...I still naively feel that if you ain't up to nuthin' you ain't got to worry 'bout nuthin. Word?

:jossun:s3504003.jpg

Iron Bowl next 10 years

Repeat

3Peat

4Peat

5peat

6peat

7peat

8peat

9peat

10peat

11peat

We're talking a minimum 16 peat *super fans voice*

One might get the impression that you think that is not the case. :gofig:

Archived