Anyone think we could have a letdown?

AUHansel

No worries, no letdowns. Auburn wins by a bigger margin than they did in October. If you think that CTT and his coaching staff are going to go belly up after an 11-0 regular season, you're insane.

And for whoever asked, if we lose, we play Iowa in the Capital One Bowl in Orlando. If we win, Tennessee will play in the Cotton Bowl against Texas, UGA goes to the Outback Bowl, and LSU to Capital One.

Florida is supposed to play in the Peach Bowl in Atlanta, but I haven't heard who they will play. Either the #2 or #3 ACC team I think...possibly Florida/Miami rematch?! Or UF/FSU? I would like to see either.

WDE :au:

I don't think their will be a letdown but common sense says overconfidence could be a problem. Especially after the last 2 defensive performances by UT. This is a tough game to play mentaly with the outcome of the entire season on the line in 1 game. We are hoping an over-confident AU and a fired up UT might be an even matchup. Ohterwise we could be in for a short evening of college football! Biggest dissappointment for me, regardless of the outcome, is that football season is over!

I wonder if Oklahoma can hold their water this season?

UT has had a lot of tough, close games. They are going to be fired up because of the embarassment in the first game. No reason to believe that they not going to take their best shot, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I think they may keep in close in the first half, but I believe AU just has too many weapons. I expect AU to play a good game also and evenually wear them down. May be something like the Bama game.

Archived