Student Section

CameronCrazy

As long as it's the wildest, craziest, loudest, most insane, and uncomfortable place for our opponents, I don't care what you call it. Just call it the AsylUm.

I actually think this one is the best. Let's get a reputation for just being NUTS.

Auburn Asylum at the Arena

For someone with great Photoshop skills, here is a canvas for you to make an Auburn AsylUm pic.

eb3fc771.jpg

As long as it's the wildest, craziest, loudest, most insane, and uncomfortable place for our opponents, I don't care what you call it. Just call it the AsylUm.

I actually think this one is the best. Let's get a reputation for just being NUTS.

Auburn Asylum at the Arena

For someone with great Photoshop skills, here is a canvas for you to make an Auburn AsylUm pic.

eb3fc771.jpg

Someone put Pearl's head wearing the AU football helmet on those bodies. ROFL

I like Pearl Harbor. Screw the hypersensitive types.

I agree. Nothing wrong with it anyway.

Besides, it would only be our opponents being politically incorrect by referring to attacking it (for example).

But I would rather see something that is not coach-specific.

In that case, I still like "Welcome to the Jungle."

:wareagle:/>

Apparently, you and I were the only two fans of "the Jungle". We're Tigers, we live in the jungle, it's a rowdy place where you can be dismembered. I like it!

Besides, it would only be our opponents being politically incorrect by referring to attacking it (for example).

Apparently, you and I were the only two fans of "the Jungle". We're Tigers, we live in the jungle, it's a rowdy place where you can be dismembered. I like it!

Well, in all honesty....I like it because our coach, Coach Pearl, keeps mentioning it.

I like it.

Didn't care for it regarding JH stadium, but it could work for the BB arena.

I like it.

Didn't care for it regarding JH stadium, but it could work for the BB arena.

Yeah, at JHS it seemed more like a ripoff of The Swamp at UF, but for basketball I think it could work quite well.

Archived