2014 Spring Practice - Day 2

RunInRed

Any word on how many of our defensive players have died so far defending the hurry-up?

Thank you. I needed to smile this morning and this made me laugh out loud. One of the most funny things I have read here.

"I AM NOT A COMEDIAN!" - Bert Bielema

Personally, I just hope their passing was quick and that they didn't suffer too much.

i have talked to quite a few AK fans that are greatly upset with buttheads dad. I am glad he is coaching there. He is a great comic line for the story of the SEC in 2014. I really think he is that dumb. The evil force that is nick saban, used him and the dumb drone he is fought the unwinnable fight. . I will be amazed if he isnt fired at the end of this season. Of course, I hope he coaches at Arkansas forever, but lets be realistic.

I secretly hope everyone that matters keeps viewing nick marshall as a zone-read QB but in reality he's a truly complete quarterback.

That will only last about 2 games. Once NM starts making plays consistently down field with his arm, opposing teams will respect him as a complete QB.

Any word on how many of our defensive players have died so far defending the hurry-up?

Thank you. I needed to smile this morning and this made me laugh out loud. One of the most funny things I have read here.

"I AM NOT A COMEDIAN!" - Bert Bielema

Personally, I just hope their passing was quick and that they didn't suffer too much.

i have talked to quite a few AK fans that are greatly upset with buttheads dad. I am glad he is coaching there. He is a great comic line for the story of the SEC in 2014. I really think he is that dumb. The evil force that is nick saban, used him and the dumb drone he is fought the unwinnable fight. . I will be amazed if he isnt fired at the end of this season. Of course, I hope he coaches at Arkansas forever, but lets be realistic.

I understand that the 'powers that be' at Arky have already put a down payment on a motorcycle.

Archived