sandy hook

AUinWV

There are helicopters from EMT units on call, why were none called to Sandy Hook? The chopper pilots close by wondered why they WERENT called. Why did they pronounce them dead when no medical examiner or doctor was there? I never said I had answers, I simply asked questions....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And why did a cop throw a child in a room apparently filled with dead classmates? Really? Logic tells me a cop would keep a kid away from that...

*Especially when its the room Lanza killed himself in.

the level of cognitive dissonance required to maintain such a fantasy is utterly incomprehensible.

This is excellently phrased and I shall henceforth be using it. Thank you, good sir.

the level of cognitive dissonance required to maintain such a fantasy is utterly incomprehensible.

This is excellently phrased and I shall henceforth be using it. Thank you, good sir.

Terribly quoted phrase, but "the greatest impediment to knowledge is assuming you already have it."

There are helicopters from EMT units on call, why were none called to Sandy Hook? The chopper pilots close by wondered why they WERENT called. Why did they pronounce them dead when no medical examiner or doctor was there? I never said I had answers, I simply asked questions....

All of those things are normal operating procedures for mass casualty events, especially when you don't know if there's another shooter or explosives nearby.

In a triage situation, EMS on site have authority to black tag anybody. You don't need to have a doctor or ME there to say someone is dead, especially at a crime scene, and especially (and I hate to use this terminology) when they're obviously beyond saving. It's not a call you make lightly, either - I have had to do it twice, and they still sometimes keep me up.

I work at Children's in Alabama, even maintain some of the respiratory equipment on the CCT chopper. :-)

There are only so many helicopters available. Even if they had been called, nearly all of the patients would have still needed to be transported by ground. There's also the logistical nightmare of trying clear an area for landing the birds in the middle of an urban disaster area. The ground ambulances were probably still faster.

Terribly quoted phrase, but "the greatest impediment to knowledge is assuming you already have it."

Since we're doing platitudes, how about "We consider it a good principle to explain the phenomena by the simplest hypothesis possible."

And why did a cop throw a child in a room apparently filled with dead classmates? Really? Logic tells me a cop would keep a kid away from that...

In an active shooter scenario? If you know there is no threat in the room you just swept and it's the safest area immediately available, that's where they would go were it me, emotional trauma from a room of dead classmates be damned.

Don't take my word for it, I'm only quoting a guy that arrested one of the watergate guys, son of sam berkowitz, and several other notables... he's now a pi Investigating this and says its fishy. I find his evidence compelling, so I bring It to you. :)

I work at Children's in Alabama, even maintain some of the respiratory equipment on the CCT chopper. :-)

There are only so many helicopters available. Even if they had been called, nearly all of the patients would have still needed to be transported by ground. There's also the logistical nightmare of trying clear an area for landing the birds in the middle of an urban disaster area. The ground ambulances were probably still faster.

Indubitably. The nearest hospital was about 12 miles away. A hospital can handle several ambulances arriving simultaneously (in terms of unloading and transfer). If there is no helipad at the hospital, you're having to clear not only a LZ at the scene, but also one at the hospital, and you can only do one landing at a time.

Also, life flight choppers are never just scrambled, it takes EMS or a first responder on scene to make that call. Also, I have personally never seen, nor have I heard of, a chopper being called for a shooting...not saying it doesn't happen or shouldn't happen, but EMS normally thinks to use choppers in cases of accidents or accidental trauma, so I would even go so far as to say that they may not have thought about it at the outset, and by the time they DID think of it they had a good idea of casualties and transport needs.

Indubitably. The nearest hospital was about 12 miles away. A hospital can handle several ambulances arriving simultaneously (in terms of unloading and transfer). If there is no helipad at the hospital, you're having to clear not only a LZ at the scene, but also one at the hospital, and you can only do one landing at a time.

Yet, while news helicopters made it, a medical helicopter was not at the scene.... my point exactly. They (close EMTs) were interviewed and waiting for that call that never came. There were no EMT helis on the scene... only a small puzzle piece tho.

Again, why is this classified?

Yet, while news helicopters made it, a medical helicopter was not at the scene.... my point exactly. They (close EMTs) were interviewed and waiting for that call that never came. There were no EMT helis on the scene... only a small puzzle piece tho.

News helicopters don't require a place to land at the scene. There is no reason to assume the air ambulances should have been called. Odds are good they would have been useless in that scenario.

Again, why is this classified?

Why are you assuming it is?

You're welcome. :lmao:

I'm assuming its classified because the guy I heard, maybe the only one legitimately investigating, says he got all the docs from columbine and several other school shootings, and can't get 1 on sandy hook? Because he was said its classified and I take his word fot it.because he's an old school ny cop and they tend to be better than the new ones? Back when the press was independent?

I've yet to see a response to why its classified, the original question...

You just said that you're assuming it's classified. How do you know? What information, specifically, is classified?

Why is this fellow that was involved in watergate and the Son of Sam investigation considered an authority on Sandy Hook? Who is he? You'd think with a profile like that, finding information on him would be relatively easy. Why is Mr. Halbig an authority? Why do you believe they are the only ones legitimately investigating? How do you know they aren't cranks?

Did you read the final report from the Conneticut police? Why was that investigation illegitimate? What information was withheld?

A little logic goes a long way. That's why your points on the CCT helicopter and the actions of the police sending a child back in to the room don't hold water. Specify a few more and I'll be happy to attempt to explain it to you.

It doesn't matter? Ah I never suspected Ben was Hillary.

"What difference does it make?"

Quote fail. Try harder, Proud.

EDIT: Also, I never said it doesn't matter. I asked why it matters.

"Doesn't matter" or "what difference does it make" are close enough for me. If I were impersonating Hillary I wouldn't do an exact quote either. I'm jus funning around Get a little humor in your life. :bananadance:

"Doesn't matter" or "what difference does it make" are close enough for me. If I were impersonating Hillary I wouldn't do an exact quote either. I'm jus funning around Get a little humor in your life. :bananadance:/>

When did I say it doesn't matter, hmm? I asked why it mattered.

When things get silly it really could or could not more or less than be true.

:dunno:

Archived