Major problem for UT game

Aubie7

After reading the papers this week and listening to the sound bites, it seems that all the attention of our team and coaches is directed in the wrong direction: to the Orange Bowl and National Championship match-ups. They should be more worrired about :ut: .

:ut: is more than capable of beating us, and beating us bad if we are flat and not focused. The players all know that we need a 35 point, or so, margin of victory to look good and may try too hard to get it, instead of just playing a sound football game. We have had a lot of chances to run up the score on other teams to improve our standings, earlier in the year. It is too late for that now. Saturday, Auburn just has to win, wheter it's by 1 or by 10, they must win.

Then we can hope for a Sugar or Fiesta match-up with "mighty" Utah. I will be there Saturday, as I always am, yelling my head off, singing loud and proud, and hoping I don't embarass my Fiance` too much!

War Eagle! :au:

:ald: :ut:

I , for one , think it is past time that we have a little FAITH in these players and this TEAM. They have earned it. There will be no "let down". These guys are dialed in and playing one game at a time. I am ready to do the same.

Get to the Dome EARLY on Saturday and be prepared to stay late.

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

I just heard an interview with Don Dunn the other night and all he could talk about was UT...I have no doubt this team will be ready for anything.

I am just checking to see what ya'll think! I hope you are right! I love going to New Orleans, but would rather go to nasty Miami, if possible. Either way, an SEC championship is the goal!!

Archived