2015 4* JUCO DE Marquavius Lewis (South Carolina signee)

CameronCrazy

Glut or not, we need to go after this young man and bring him home where he belongs. When CWM is announced as our new DC, I am sure we will start the process of getting great prospects to sign with Auburn.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ould say 60/40 AU asof now but the home state will be hard to beat in the end

There is nothing I've read about this kid that makes me think Auburn is in the lead right now.

So you did not read my post our 2 that said Auburn could be tied or in the lead a couple weeks ago before CEJ was fired? Or you just don't care about the opinions I pass on from the AU recruiting reporters?

I ould say 60/40 AU asof now but the home state will be hard to beat in the end

There is nothing I've read about this kid that makes me think Auburn is in the lead right now.

So you did not read my post our 2 that said Auburn could be tied or in the lead a couple weeks ago before CEJ was fired? Or you just don't care about the opinions I pass on from the AU recruiting reporters?

E, read my post again. I said I have not read any posts that makes me think Auburn is in the lead right now.

All your posts say we have made up ground, not that we lead. I also read that Niehbur stated we have a good shot at flipping him, that still doesn't mean we have a lead. You wrote today that Niehbur thinks USCe probably leads 55-45.Once again, what was wrong with my OP?

I will take it all back... Auburn leads 80-20. Just for you E

You people need to listen to ellitor he def knows what he is talking about

And just what do you mean by "you people"? I'm kidding, thanks for all of your info.

Marquavius Lewis signs in bout three days I believe. I still don't think Auburn will get him. Recruiting dead period starts today and coach boom hasn't visited him yet. On to the next one.

Archived