Carnell Williams Earns All-American Honors:

Tigermike

Carnell Williams named to the 2004 American Football Coaches Association All-America team.

The team was announced on Tuesday and Williams became the third Auburn player if four years to be honored by the association. Damon Duval was named to the team in 2001 an Karlos Dansby was selected last season.

Carnell Williams and Derrick Johnson Headline 2004 AFCA Division I-A Coaches' All-America Team

WACO, TEX. — Auburn runningback Carnell Williams and Texas linebacker Derrick Johnson headline the 2004 AFCA Coaches’ All-America Team announced December 2 by the American Football Coaches Association.

The AFCA Coaches’ All-America Team is made up of players from NCAA Division I-A institutions. The AFCA has selected an All-America team since 1945 and currently selects teams in all four of its divisions. What makes these teams so special is that they are the only ones chosen exclusively by the men who know the players the best — the coaches themselves.

http://www.afca.com/lev2.cfm/510

Guest Tigrinum Major

Anyone else notice that Kevin "Big Mouth" Burnett made AA on this list, as did Munoz from UT. Two All-Americans for Phillis Fulmer.

Maybe this team isn't as bad as it looked against KY and Vandy...nah, they still suck.

I too feel that there are others on our team that a worthy of this honor.

But, IF ever there was an All American, in every sense of the word, It is Carnell Williams.

Congrats Cadillac and WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Archived