Auburn promo for SEC Network

WarEagle84

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.sbnation....n=articlebottom

Look at Thuggas promo.

They had to go all the way back to the Herschel Walker years to find a hilite worthy of the promo...

It must just suck to be them.

And the bama promo went back 30 years to resurrect a bear. I don't understand their obsession with houndstooth either. Most of the iconic photos I've seen of him, he's wearing a plaid hat.

Well i guess you are correct, but then again, isnt that the crap they play before every game in turd town? I kind of just thought they were replaying their normal intro to the stadium stuff.

I guess I'm the only one who likes it. I think it's a beautiful view of a tradition that is uniquely Auburn. People hear about the rolling tradition and I think this video displays it quite nicely. I think the song perfectly ties in the spirit of rolling the trees and walking around downtown Auburn on a Sunday morning after a big win. It is a beautiful morning when happens.

What would all have liked to have seen? I like ours much more than the other videos with people just chanting.

I'm with you...now that I've had a chance to look at it several times, these are the best three things about it...

1. It was taken after the AU-uat game last year (Kick-6!)
  2. It is one second longer than bammer's...for real
  3. The song is from the musical "Oklahoma!"...another artful dig

If I had to go with a fourth it would be its driving the bammers crazy.

Whoever the creative minds are that did this...they are brilliant! The subliminal messages are numerous! My hat is officially off to them in salute!

WAR EAGLE!

Glad someone else finally got it

Or maybe Louis Armstrong's Wonderful World... of course, music rights are a REALLY tricky thing.

^^^^This!!^^^^

Somebody with video skills needs to do a mash-up with the ESPN video and Wonderful World.

But Wonderful World is not a song from "Oklahoma" who beat the snot out of Bama! That is just hilarious! They will slip these promos in between game highlights as the season goes on and it will be a noticeable clip in contrast. People will pay attention to it. They'll be curious. They'll be envious of how much our tradition means to us...

Archived