The day has come

AUinVA

Lets have a great last week of football and watch OU or USC get beat and watch AU hang a ton on UT. Whatever happens God Bless these players and the Auburn team for being a classy group of kids. God knows they deserve a shot at the NC and maybe he will give them one.

good luck auburn. no matter what happens, you guys have had a terrific and unforgetable season.

war eagle, war bruins and war buffalo!

NOW, the day has come. I don't know if I've really grasped how big this day could be for Auburn and the Auburn family. First, we have to take care of business in the Dome against the Viles. There are two other games going on today that will decide our fate.

I've changed my tune and given up hope for the voters jumping us to number 2 if all teams win. Therefore, I'm not going to get too worried if we don't "Blow out" the Vols as so many have said must happen. We just need to come out with a W and hope for the Buffs or Bruins to do their thing. Keep the faith. I was in the Sugar Bowl in 83' when they were announcing that number 1 and 2 ahead of us got beat as we were beating Michigan. No one could believe it and we walked out knowing we were National Champions.

No, it didn't turn out that way and we got bent over with no call the next day. But, we are under a different system now and if we win and one of em' loses in front of us, we ARE going to play for the NC. Yes, some obvious observations but I'm just trying to pump myself up before I drive over to the Dome in a bit. WAR DAMN EAGLE.

Archived