How Lane Kiffen will be as Bama OC

AUbritt

Guest jojo1515

I think he will TRY to "behave". The munchkin will cause him to lose it....sooner or later.

I don't think he will lose it publicly, but you will probably be able to see the frustration boiling inside him. I laughed out loud when I saw saban chewing lane out on national tv yet again Saturday. Of course, if they put up 40 on Florida, there won't be much frustration. I'm hoping they put up 9. 3 field goals and lose 10-9 :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

34? Wow. I would have guessed 24. Anyway, probably time to move out of your Mom's basement...

Ohhhh sick burn.

Do me a favor BG. Please. Don't make any more posts on this thread. It will eventually die out.

I am actually willing to support you when your football posts make sense and they frequently do, at least when you are just talking "straight" (objective) football. And I like having few self-identified rival fans posting here. It demonstrates to rival forums that we have enough class to allow that.

But you need to keep in mind that your very presence here as a bammer is going to incite a lot of mud slinging. You need to just shut up and not respond to personal attacks. Let the intemperate and irrational posts speak for themselves. We don't need you hear to propagate idiotic flame wars. That's what AL.com is for.

So if you continue to exchange stupid flames - thus keeping this thread going - I am going to join the mob that would just as soon as lynch you for simply being a bammer. (Which I naturally empathize with.)

Thanks dad! Do me a favor, stop talking to people in a condescending manner like you're their parent. I was going to post that advice for you on the political forum where you talk down to people as if they're children, but since you came over here, you saved me the trip.

Go back and look at my entire post history here. I don't start stupid flame wars. I react to people who start them. Are my reaction posts snarky and often sarcastic? Absolutely. But they're usually reaction to hatefulness. And if you'll notice, I'm almost always the one who leaves first when things really go south - or try to get the subject back on track.

And let's be honest, if you really wanted to make a sincere point to me, you would have sent a PM - not condescend to me in the public square [again, like you do to everyone on the political forum]

You don't like the condescension? Then try posting something worthy of respect.

Stupid filthy bammer. Go back to your stupid filthy bammer-hole forum. :moon:

And take WarTim with you. Ya'll have a lot in common, not to mention you deserve each other. And it would have the added benefit of raising the average IQ of both forums.

Never fails. Lose the argument....Name calling begins.....Take your toys and go home......Too funny.

Stupid filthy bammer. Go back to your stupid filthy bammer-hole forum.

See, that's more like it! Now you're getting it. :)

Homer, you know this corner of the forum - there's some really good conversation, but you have to wade through the myriad insults lobbed at the resident "bammer" and his requisite sarcastic responses. Comes with the territory.

That last minute hurry-up drive against Southern Miss really impressed me. Even though UAT was already winning by 40 points... Kiffin really showed them.

• 2 weeks later...

Greg Doyle is not impressed.

Excerpt:

It's unbelievable, you know that? Lane Kiffin's luck, good fortune. That intersection where right place meets right time? That's the corner of Lane and Kiffin. The guy's so lucky, he could drive his car, get lost, look down at his phone for directions and run into the back of the car ahead of him -- as it was trying to get away from a bank robbery.

Lane Kiffin, hero.

That's some fiction for another day. The fiction for today?

Lane Kiffin, genius.

Every bit as laughable as the thwarted bank robbery example, only this one is really happening

Greg Doyle is not impressed.

Excerpt:

It's unbelievable, you know that? Lane Kiffin's luck, good fortune. That intersection where right place meets right time? That's the corner of Lane and Kiffin. The guy's so lucky, he could drive his car, get lost, look down at his phone for directions and run into the back of the car ahead of him -- as it was trying to get away from a bank robbery.

Lane Kiffin, hero.

That's some fiction for another day. The fiction for today?

Lane Kiffin, genius.

Every bit as laughable as the thwarted bank robbery example, only this one is really happening

I saw that. Nobody has ever failed up as much as he has. I do question Saban in saying he's wanted to open it up for years but his offensive coordinators wouldn't do it. If he really wanted that it would have been done. No offensive coordinator is going to run an offense his boss doesn't want run, at least not for very long.

I saw that. Nobody has ever failed up as much as he has. I do question Saban in saying he's wanted to open it up for years but his offensive coordinators wouldn't do it. If he really wanted that it would have been done. No offensive coordinator is going to run an offense his boss doesn't want run, at least not for very long.

Didn't you know, having the offense open it up is "above his pay grade."

Archived