How Lane Kiffen will be as Bama OC

AUbritt

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FACT that the rec has not allowed the "naming" of a QB speaks volumes. lame kitten is a stooge. Time will tell the tale. Meanwhile, it is fun to watch the redneck circus...

The FACT that the rec has not allowed the "naming" of a QB speaks volumes. lame kitten is a stooge. Time will tell the tale. Meanwhile, it is fun to watch the redneck circus...

Just like time told the last 6 years? You're wrong...every year.

You know I have been impressed with how Sims has

Bama's Kiffin hire ≤ Auburn's Franklin hire.

Ha that's funny. We are averaging 538 yards per game, and we haven't even picked a QB yet...

I have been impressed with how Sims has progressed. Obviously the coaches didn't really believe in him or they never would have gone out and signed Coker. Kiffin isn't stupid and he's worked with some good coaches. Maybe some of it rubbed off and the hit his ego took after getting sacked by USC may have made him willing to actually learn.

Ha that's funny. We are averaging 538 yards per game, and we haven't even picked a QB yet...

That might be impressive if bammer played tough opponents. But considering updyke u's soft little schedule....it's actually kind of pitiful that you think it's something to brag about.

Your ego-bloated little dictator knows that the game is passing him by. But he's too full of himself to admit it and retire gracefully. The downfall is coming and it will be fun to watch. The unraveling has already begun. Gus is just giving it a hard tug.

That might be impressive if bammer played tough opponents. But considering updyke u's soft little schedule....it's actually kind of pitiful that you think it's something to brag about.

Your ego-bloated little dictator knows that the game is passing him by. But he's too full of himself to admit it and retire gracefully. The downfall is coming and it will be fun to watch. The unraveling has already begun. Gus is just giving it a hard tug.

Ha, you're entirely predictable. Maybe have fewer 3-9 seasons and it'll bump up our SOS...just sayin.

Ha, you're entirely predictable. Maybe have fewer 3-9 seasons and it'll bump up our SOS...just sayin.

Those 3-9 players went 12-2 and were :13 seconds away from a national title. They also provided both of out fanbase with the greatest play in Iron Bowl history. Stop being sour you were on the receiving end. Deal with it.

Now, I've sat back and watched your post bamagrad and you add NOTHING POSTISITIVE to this website. ITS AUFAMILY and you aren't a part of it so please leave.

Now, I've sat back and watched your post bamagrad and you add NOTHING POSTISITIVE to this website. ITS AUFAMILY and you aren't a part of it so please leave.

Ha, that's cute.

Ha, that's cute.

Yeah didn't think you'd have anything to say other than some "cute" comment. Real mature for someone that is over 35. Oh wait, you're a bama "grad."

6 years? What are you talking about? Have you ALREADY started drinking the uat game day Pabst?

Ha, that's cute.

Yeah didn't think you'd have anything to say other than some "cute" comment. Real mature for someone that is over 35. Oh wait, you're a bama "grad."

Be careful owl, uh-oh too late. Enter bg defender in 5,4,3,2,1...........

Guest jojo1515

Ha, that's cute.

Here I am!!!! Oh..... No.....wait a minute......I'm a bg offender. Ftr, I agree with owl :)

Ha, that's cute.

Here I am!!!! Oh..... No.....wait a minute......I'm a bg offender. Ftr, I agree with owl :)/>

Lol, I wasn't referring to u 15'. I also agree with owl

Ha, that's cute.

Wait, you thought your initial post was mature? Dang, OK. Sorry I couldn't read the maturity through your whining.

BTW, I'm 34.

34? Wow. I would have guessed 24. Anyway, probably time to move out of your Mom's basement...

34? Wow. I would have guessed 24. Anyway, probably time to move out of your Mom's basement...

Ohhhh sick burn.

Do me a favor BG. Please. Don't make any more posts on this thread. It will eventually die out.

I am actually willing to support you when your football posts make sense and they frequently do, at least when you are just talking "straight" (objective) football. And I like having few self-identified rival fans posting here. It demonstrates to rival forums that we have enough class to allow that.

But you need to keep in mind that your very presence here as a bammer is going to incite a lot of mud slinging. You need to just shut up and not respond to personal attacks. Let the intemperate and irrational posts speak for themselves. We don't need you hear to propagate idiotic flame wars. That's what AL.com is for.

So if you continue to exchange stupid flames - thus keeping this thread going - I am going to join the mob that would just as soon as lynch you for simply being a bammer. (Which I naturally empathize with.)

Ohhhh sick burn.

Do me a favor BG. Please. Don't make any more posts on this thread. It will eventually die out.

I am actually willing to support you when your football posts make sense and they frequently do, at least when you are just talking "straight" (objective) football. And I like having few self-identified rival fans posting here. It demonstrates to rival forums that we have enough class to allow that.

But you need to keep in mind that your very presence here as a bammer is going to incite a lot of mud slinging. You need to just shut up and not respond to personal attacks. Let the intemperate and irrational posts speak for themselves. We don't need you hear to propagate idiotic flame wars. That's what AL.com is for.

So if you continue to exchange stupid flames - thus keeping this thread going - I am going to join the mob that would just as soon as lynch you for simply being a bammer. (Which I naturally empathize with.)

Thanks dad! Do me a favor, stop talking to people in a condescending manner like you're their parent. I was going to post that advice for you on the political forum where you talk down to people as if they're children, but since you came over here, you saved me the trip.

Go back and look at my entire post history here. I don't start stupid flame wars. I react to people who start them. Are my reaction posts snarky and often sarcastic? Absolutely. But they're usually reaction to hatefulness. And if you'll notice, I'm almost always the one who leaves first when things really go south - or try to get the subject back on track.

And let's be honest, if you really wanted to make a sincere point to me, you would have sent a PM - not condescend to me in the public square [again, like you do to everyone on the political forum]

Wow. This is a first. BG is 100% correct. Well done Sir...

That's not nice at all, plus most trailer parks don't have basements. :)

Guest jojo1515

That's not nice at all, plus most trailer parks don't have basements. :)/>

Difference here is that a 24 year old Auburn grad is usually a 34 year old bamagrads boss :). Also, trailers can have basements. Just depends on how well you box in the underpinning. Would probably still have a dirt floor though...

The one thing about this experiment is that I believe Kiffin knows he is on trial here. He screws this up and he is lucky to get a position coaching job at a D2 school. For that reason alone he'll behave.

I think he will TRY to "behave". The munchkin will cause him to lose it....sooner or later.

Archived