How Lane Kiffen will be as Bama OC

AUbritt

Wow!! I obviously struck a nerve there didn't I?? THAT is what happens when a uater is confronted with TRUTH. ( This is fun!!!) The game is evolving. Adapt or perish...BTW bg. The munchkin is planning not reacting for what is soon to follow. Time will tell the tale.

You've been predicting Alabama's demise for 6 consecutive years. Still waiting for you to be right. It's starting to get sad really.

It started last year. updyke u didn't even win their bowl game. They lost the Iron Bowl in spectacular fashion after being given that extra second that the whining lil' nickster wanted. And McTatt will be riding the NFL pine for a year or two before showing up on ESPN as Jesse Palmer's understudy.

Nobody said the implosion would happen all at once. What's sad is that the bammies still think and behave like bammer was #1.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It started last year. updyke u didn't even win their bowl game.

What happened the last time Alabama lost a bowl game?

Nobody said the implosion would happen all at once

Actually WarTim does, like every year. And many others here - like you're willing us to go 7-5 and it just never happens. As if the last 6 years never occurred.

But hey, if you pick us to suck every year, one year we'll suck, and then you can call yourself Nostradamus. But until then, you can quietly and conveniently ignore your annual prognostication - or just explain it away as us cheating, which you always do. That's what winners do when they lose - call the better team cheaters.

Alabama's demise will never happen as long as they keep playing the 95th most difficult schedule in BCS Division I football.

Strawman is strawy. If you think schedule is why Alabama has won more games over a 6 year stretch than any team in history, you're not paying attention. (Or you're just embarrassingly biased)

Alabama plays in the SEC west - so it's impossible to have nearly that weak of a schedule. It's also not our fault that WVU isn't good. They were a 10 and 11 game winner when we scheduled them. And based on Thursday night, your schedule isn't looking as tough as it previously did.

Hold on... lets slow our roll, guys. I like to think i have O&B glasses on at all times but did someone just say "Bama didnt even win their bowl". Um. I have been wrong before but i think we lost ours too..

BG: What happened last time Bama lost a bowl game?

A Utah fan got teabagged? The great salt lake was poisoned? The Mormon Tabernacle got burned to the ground?

A Utah fan got teabagged? The great salt lake was poisoned? The Mormon Tabernacle got burned to the ground?

This happened

MI.jpg

Poor little bg. She can't help it. She was born with a silver LIE in her mouth. Hehehe. Can you fetch and sit on command as well? ;-)

This happened

MI.jpg

Possibly the most undeserving Heisman winner in the history of the trophy?

This happened

MI.jpg

Possibly the most undeserving Heisman winner in the history of the trophy?

Ahahaha! Funny AND true! Love it

Cut beegee some slack. He needs time to come up with all those EXCUSES for his "teams" pathetic play today....hehehe

They looked really bad against another weak team. Lame looked confused. Kirby looked scared.

My Oh My! Fun times!

it is very fun to watch. I made a trip to one of the inbread uat boards. They are cussing lame and the munchkin. "We even got the wrong 3rd string Fl St qb" hahahahaha

538 yards

9/16 on 3rd down

33 points

two scoring drives over 90 yards

I'll take it.

And what are "inbread" boards?

Put all the stats down you want. You struggled against a bad team for a full 60 minutes. That bama team is going to lose at least 3 games

538 yards

9/16 on 3rd down

33 points

two scoring drives over 90 yards

I'll take it.

And what are "inbread" boards?

Bama does this every year. I think the QB issue is bigger than everyone said (but will now say). They will be fine for a while. They always play slow and plod along at the beginning. We will have to beat them to move on.

Put all the stats down you want. You struggled against a bad team for a full 60 minutes. That bama team is going to lose at least 3 games

"At least"...OK. I need to go pull some posts from last year after our Va Tech game...

"At least"...OK. I need to go pull some posts from last year after our Va Tech game...

Because last season was such a huge success for you

Just 13 months removed from a 3-9 season, I figured you'd know that 11-1 is a success. I'm done with you, I can already see you're one of 'those' fans around here.

Just 13 months removed from a 3-9 season, I figured you'd know that 11-1 is a success. I'm done with you, I can already see you're one of 'those' fans around here.

Yep I'm one of those fans on an Auburn board that gets annoyed by bammers posting useless info

Yep I'm one of those fans on an Auburn board that gets annoyed by bammers posting useless info

"On an Auburn Board", he meant to finish? :jossun: I agree.

Sports commentary on other games has been entertaining and insightful, though. That's what confuses most of us when we see BG's posts. Speaking for myself, I enjoy his (?) take on rival-to-both-of-us teams. But even on a Rivals board, it does seem odd for him to spend so much time here. One hopes he takes the time to frequent his own boards as faithfully as he does ours. I have to wonder, though I'll never check it out because you can't "unsee" certain things, if there is an AG'03 or two out there posting away on the Bammer boards. I wonder if he or she would be allowed as much gracious freedom as BG has here. Though it's definitely a week to wonder, with still wrapping my mind around ATM sans Johnny Football and WVU beating a lot of #2 out of #2 even though #2 came away by ten points, I believe I'll go back to wondering if the Hawgs will ever demolish that many PB&J sandwiches at halftime in Jordan Hare ever again.

The bammie seems to forget that updyke u lost 2 games last year....so losing one more in 2014 is not out of the realm of possibility.

So very entertaining. Like watching the center ring of the uat circus.

Not a terrible performance by Bama but certainly not a good one. They played a terrible defense and at times looked to get pushed around. Bama's offense from any prior year would have a put up 50 plus points on this team. What I was struck by watching this game, is the word adequate kept popping in my mind. With the exception of the running game which was strong, every position looked adequate. Not superb as was in previous years. This team unless it improves quickly will garner a few losses.

Not a terrible performance by Bama but certainly not a good one. They played a terrible defense and at times looked to get pushed around. Bama's offense from any prior year would have a put up 50 plus points on this team. What I was struck by watching this game, is the word adequate kept popping in my mind. With the exception of the running game which was strong, every position looked adequate. Not superb as was in previous years. This team unless it improves quickly will garner a few losses.

I think the average was adequate. But that's because the two negatives on defense really pulled us to the middle. Rueben Foster was lost, so was Bradley Sylve. I suspect neither of those two will start against UF. And I really don't think Foster will ever be a long time starter - he's great in the run game, but he's not a defensive QB - which you need at MLB. He also struggles in pass coverage.

Cyrus Jones played really well opposite Sylve, but if Eddie Jackson doesn't get 100% healthy, I fear we're going to have to play a true freshman at corner.

I was really happy to see that we were able to shut down their run game in the nickel - something we really struggled with last year.

I was happy with our game offensively. And Kiffin called a great game. Shabby is right, last year's offense would have scored considerably more than 33.

Archived