How Lane Kiffen will be as Bama OC

AUbritt

bg....uat's schedule is 95TH....move along now...

I've already debunked this. I've also moved along, as I know it's bogus.

Lol, only to your standards. And for the record that 4-8 wv team gave the mighty tawd all they could handle, the gators are coming!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor bg.......poor- poor bg......Sad, really.........Yet very funny! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Lol, only to your standards. And for the record that 4-8 wv team gave the mighty tawd all they could handle, the gators are coming!

I think you are confused. The WVU team we played Saturday had a 0-0 record.

Has the head munchkin made any improvement in the "not being a douchebag" department? :Sing:

I think you are confused. The WVU team we played Saturday had a 0-0 record.

^^ Cute, but fact is that was a 4-8 record wise team from last season u guys were dealing with! Did bama cover the point spread smartie?

"I actually thought that the players responded in practice pretty well for this game," Saban said. "We put over 500 yards of offense up. Somebody had to do something right. I don't think that we played as well on defense as we're capable of or should have."

Seems to be becoming a familiar speech from saban huh bg?

^^ Cute, but fact is that was a 4-8 record wise team from last season u guys were dealing with! Did bama cover the point spread smartie?

What does last season have to do with anything?

Seems to be becoming a familiar speech from saban huh bg?

Yes. When your standard is being the best defense in the country, even a game where you only allow one offensive TD can be considered a disappointment.

That quote was from the Sugar Bowl against Oklahoma. When bammer defense was much better.

That quote was from the Sugar Bowl against Oklahoma. When bammer defense was much better.

Yes but you were clearly implying that it's still appropriate - and therefore indicating a great decline in Alabama's ability to play defense. Alabama's defense this year is better than last year btw.

He's going to need to have great success to have another good HC offer.

By "great success" you mean marked improvements in the "not being a douchebag" department. And I'm sad to report, he was wearing sunglasses indoors Saturday. I wish I was kidding.

I think he's damaged goods as a head coach and can't imagine a top program taking a risk on him in that capacity. I don't see his ego allowing him to start small like Petrino and Terry Bowden.

Yes but you were clearly implying that it's still appropriate - and therefore indicating a great decline in Alabama's ability to play defense. Alabama's defense this year is better than last year btw.

LOL

LOL

^^^ THIS! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

They are in trouble, and they know it.

I think he's damaged goods as a head coach and can't imagine a top program taking a risk on him in that capacity. I don't see his ego allowing him to start small like Petrino and Terry Bowden.

I think you're right. But I also find myself constantly overestimating the ability of many ADs out there to make the right decision when slightly desperate for that 'splash hire' name. (See Arkansas).

I think you're right. But I also find myself constantly overestimating the ability of many ADs out there to make the right decision when slightly desperate for that 'splash hire' name. (See Arkansas).

Yes and there will be some AD that will be that desperate, especially if Alabama has good offensive numbers over the next couple of years and the quarterbacks look good.

What does last season have to do with anything? A lot, unless it's sunshine being pumped like what u are doing and disregarding the fact that your team is not the #2 ranked team in the country as the so called experts claim. Your turn to twist everything to make it sound good for u, I'm waiting for it

A lot, unless it's sunshine being pumped like what u are doing and disregarding the fact that your team is not the #2 ranked team in the country as the so called experts claim. Your turn to twist everything to make it sound good for u, I'm waiting for it

What was Auburn's previous year's record when they started last season?

Yes and there will be some AD that will be that desperate, especially if Alabama has good offensive numbers over the next couple of years and the quarterbacks look good.

If he makes that offense really go, he'll get another shot.

A lot, unless it's sunshine being pumped like what u are doing and disregarding the fact that your team is not the #2 ranked team in the country as the so called experts claim. Your turn to twist everything to make it sound good for u, I'm waiting for it

What was Auburn's previous year's record when they started last season?

U know better than I do, we upgraded in our coaching staff. And your point is what? Expectations? If that's the case then like I said before the experts got it wrong again! Bama is OVERRATED!

U know better than I do, we upgraded in our coaching staff. And your point is what? Expectations? If that's the case then like I said before the experts got it wrong again! Bama is OVERRATED!

My point is, last year's record means *nothing*. Even more evident when looking at teams coming off of a losing record.

My point is, last year's record means *nothing*. Even more evident when looking at teams coming off of a losing record.

So WVU is going to play for a national championship?

CD, you too have made the mistake of using logic. It just does not register with west vancesters...

He is kind of hard to read. He has a reputation of being better than he actually is. At the same time he has had some success. UT did improve quite a bit offensively during his time there. His biggest problem is his over inflated opinion of himself. If he will take the opportunity he has now and work to improve himself and be willing to start small and work himself up, he just might make it. I could just as easily see that ego getting in the way and sending him further down.

So WVU is going to play for a national championship?

Lol, u beat me to it cd. It's that way of arrogance is the reason I have to thank bg and his predecessors at bama for being true to form when it came to Bo Jackson, and sending him to AU,The Greatest Athlete of all times in this state and abroad! Thanks bama and bg, keep it going!

Archived