Real wackadoodles on display

AUisAll

Michele Bachmann, with acknowledgment that she does good things in the community.

Sarah Palin

Glenn Beck

Todd Akin google him again. he is riding the Crazy Train a lot this year...

Louie Gohmert

Bob Dornan

Larry Kilgore Texas. Google him... :ucrazy:

Ted Cruz

Rush Limbaugh at certain moments...

Ann Coulter

Rick Santorum

JOE BIDEN http://newsbusters.o...n-ap-nyt-ignore

Take some time and read the adjoining articles. He jumps to the head of the line. Quayle has been replaced as dumbest VP ever.

Like i have said: VP Plagiarism is the best anti-assassination and anti-impeachment insurance policy ever taken out.

Sheila Jackson-Lee

Maxine Waters

Dennis Kucinich

Alan Grayson

Rod Blagojevich is he corrupt or crazy & corrupt.

Anthony Weiner

Bob Filner

James Traficant

Nancy Pelosi

Toure'

Al Sharpton

Ed Schultz

Michele Bachmann, with acknowledgment that she does good things in the community.

Sarah Palin

Glenn Beck

Todd Akin google him again. he is riding the Crazy Train a lot this year...

Louie Gohmert

Bob Dornan

Larry Kilgore Texas. Google him... :ucrazy:

Ted Cruz

Rush Limbaugh at certain moments...

Ann Coulter

Rick Santorum

JOE BIDEN http://newsbusters.o...n-ap-nyt-ignore

Take some time and read the adjoining articles. He jumps to the head of the line. Quayle has been replaced as dumbest VP ever.

Like i have said: VP Plagiarism is the best anti-assassination and anti-impeachment insurance policy ever taken out.

Sheila Jackson-Lee

Maxine Waters

Dennis Kucinich

Alan Grayson

Rod Blagojevich is he corrupt or crazy & corrupt.

Anthony Weiner

Bob Filner

James Traficant

Nancy Pelosi

Toure'

Al Sharpton

Ed Schultz

That's one thing that makes me laugh. Quale misspelled one word and had been 'labeled'. Biden and Obama are the two biggest dumbass's to ever hold the top two spots and it laughed off. Fitting!

Was Quayle the word he misspelled?

:) kudos But I think it was potato(e). And I'll repeat that the labeling done by the media is lopsided to say the least. Biden's idiocy is laughed off (just being Joe) and Obama's idiocy is attempted to be hidden by wails of (racism).

:) kudos But I think it was potato(e). And I'll repeat that the labeling done by the media is lopsided to say the least. Biden's idiocy is laughed off (just being Joe) and Obama's idiocy is attempted to be hidden by wails of (racism).

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle winning friends while speaking to the United Negro College Fund, 5/9/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92) (reported in the NY Times, 12/9/92)

I've always loved Quayleisms.

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."

-- Vice President Dan Quayle winning friends while speaking to the United Negro College Fund, 5/9/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92) (reported in the NY Times, 12/9/92)

I've always loved Quayleisms.

Dan Quayle did seem a bit challenged in the public speaking arena but the fact is, dude's been gone since 1993, over 20 years. Stating the obvious, that was then, this is now, when it comes to the list in this thread. Does his antics have everlasting staying power in amusing you guys?

Dan Quayle did seem a bit challenged in the public speaking arena but the fact is, dude's been gone since 1993, over 20 years. Stating the obvious, that was then, this is now, when it comes to the list in this thread.

I don't think he belongs on the list. I just think he's funny in a harmless sort of way.

Does his antics have everlasting staying power in amusing you guys?

Yes. We also have a much more recent politician with some -isms of his own.

Dan Quayle did seem a bit challenged in the public speaking arena but the fact is, dude's been gone since 1993, over 20 years. Stating the obvious, that was then, this is now, when it comes to the list in this thread.

I don't think he belongs on the list. I just think he's funny in a harmless sort of way.

Does his antics have everlasting staying power in amusing you guys?

Yes. We also have a much more recent politician with some -isms of his own.

Yes W struggled at times, himself but, you know what? He at least had enough integrity to make his academic records public but the "greatest speaker of our time" BHO, refused...wonder why? Superficial judgement rules the day, I suppose.

So, are we adding Biden, W, and DWS?

We are talking Whackadoodles here, not just plain ole dumb...

There is a difference.

...make his academic records public...

Is that what they call having your grades leaked to the New Yorker these days?

Touche' you got on that one but isn't it interesting that the New Yorker didn't have the same interest in BHO transcript?

Touche' you got on that one but isn't it interesting that the New Yorker didn't have the same interest in BHO transcript?

His transcript was in the same file cabinet as his birth certificate. :) :)

Who says they don't?

His transcript was in the same file cabinet as his birth certificate. :) :)

Awesome.png

Archived