2014 Week 1 (Auburn vs. Arkansas) - Sights and Sounds

RunInRed

Really ... this greets us to the locker room tour?

BwPRcLpIQAE2kj0.jpg

I just imagine him saying "greetings earthlings, take me to your leader" every time I see that head. .

New image for 'talking head'.

Take me to your Leader

I've said it many times, he has the perfect face for radio, he should stick to that medium.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from the heinous pic of gollum on the big screen, these are really cool !

Thanks !

They really need to work on Finebaum's TV product. We watched it on SECN today and it really did look like a bad public access show. Granted, he's in Auburn, so he's not in whatever his normal confines are, but it was honestly the closest I've ever seen/heard TV get to nothing but the sound of crickets. Bald head, blue wall, rednecks speaking slowly and unintelligently. Just awful.

They really need to work on Finebaum's TV product. We watched it on SECN today and it really did look like a bad public access show. Granted, he's in Auburn, so he's not in whatever his normal confines are, but it was honestly the closest I've ever seen/heard TV get to nothing but the sound of crickets. Bald head, blue wall, rednecks speaking slowly and unintelligently. Just awful.

It was hilarious for just that reason. It will become even more hilarious when he becomes nationally known as a huge Bama homer.

BwPRcLpIQAE2kj0.jpg

I just imagine him saying "greetings earthlings, take me to your leader" every time I see that head. .

Take me to your Leader

Gus-Malzahn.jpg

The Leader

BwPRcLpIQAE2kj0.jpg

Make me think I should hook up my satelite to his head, those ears got to improve my reception.

BwSrI6CIEAACn2B.jpg

I so hate this combo Tebow and PF, makes me not want to watch. Tess makes it ok but even the new guy Spears is horrible

Archived