Who should tote the rock?

chimesAU

CAP actually was a little better than I thought he would be, and Grant was what I expected (maybe 'hoping for' is a better term).

Instead of a 26 to 10 split, I wouldn't mind seeing Grant's carry total reach to about 15 and Caps down to around 20. And that is only based on my high opinion of Grant, as opposed to thinking CAP actually could use less carries.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAP actually was a little better than I thought he would be, and Grant was what I expected (maybe 'hoping for' is a better term).

Instead of a 26 to 10 split, I wouldn't mind seeing Grant's carry total reach to about 15 and Caps down to around 20. And that is only based on my high opinion of Grant, as opposed to thinking CAP actually could use less carries.

That's what I hoped for in the Arkansas game, but I can't find any reason to take carries away from CAP other than I just want Corey to get more. So I think we agree there.

And this is not in response to anything in particular, but I'm okay letting the young guys wait until we have any given game in hand. I want them to spell our starters when it's safe to and get the resultant experience for next year, but I absolutely love what we have in CAP and Corey.

Archived