CNS: "We had to go to NH, Sims was rattled..."

DKW 86

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, Ole Miss didn't impress me in their opener either. Bo Wallace was hyped all offseason only slightly less than Coker. The problem with Ole Miss is that they don't even feign interest in a run game. And that's fine if you're A&M. But it's not fine if you have Bo Wallace at the helm.

Hah, no kidding. I get the Prescott hype. Not sure where the Wallace hype came from.

As much crap as you and other bama fans take for it, at least the Coker hype came from somewhere- a coach with a crystal ball and the reigning Heisman winner- and it hasn't yet been proven untrue. Wallace... like, seriously, where did that idea come from?

Honestly, Ole Miss didn't impress me in their opener either. Bo Wallace was hyped all offseason only slightly less than Coker. The problem with Ole Miss is that they don't even feign interest in a run game. And that's fine if you're A&M. But it's not fine if you have Bo Wallace at the helm.

Bo Wallace can look like a world beater at times. Other times he looks worse than me trying to play QB. Okay maybe that is a stretch but he is so inconsistent. You just never know what you are going to get.

Bo Wallace can look like a world beater at times. Other times he looks worse than me trying to play QB. Okay maybe that is a stretch but he is so inconsistent. You just never know what you are going to get.

Oh I agree completely. The problem for Ole Miss, however, is that you're likely to see both sides of Bo Wallace in every game.

Oh I agree completely. The problem for Ole Miss, however, is that you're likely to see both sides of Bo Wallace in every game.

Bo knows sporadicity.

No BG, you are not LIKELY to see both sides of Bo Wallace in every game, you WILL see both sides of Bo Wallace in every game. Or so history has proven.

so not only is satan going to the "dark side" of hunh, but he is disproving his own argument that it causes injuries. I wonder how long it will take for the rest of the country to see how hypocritical this goofball is..........

Archived