Best RB in SEC?

Tigermike

I'd be lying to myself if I even THOUGHT as CAP as better than Gurley....don't think Auburn has a had a better collegiate back than Gurley since 2004

Edit: CAP is winning this poll...c'mon

These polls are nothing but big click grabs by the sites who host them and pissing contests between fanbases. They are no place for objective analysis. I avoid them like the plague, but if anybody's going to play along then by all means vote for the home team!

I'd be lying to myself if I even THOUGHT as CAP as better than Gurley....don't think Auburn has a had a better collegiate back than Gurley since 2004

Edit: CAP is winning this poll...c'mon

These polls are nothing but big click grabs by the sites who host them and pissing contests between fanbases. They are no place for objective analysis. I avoid them like the plague, but if anybody's going to play along then by all means vote for the home team!

I guess so

It's kind of like eating a really, really good hot dog while looking at lobster you haven't tried sitting in front of you. Might be rubbery lobster, might not.

Wait...so you calling CAP a hotdog?! Come at me bro.

It's kind of like eating a really, really good hot dog while looking at lobster you haven't tried sitting in front of you. Might be rubbery lobster, might not.

Wait...so you calling CAP a hotdog?! Come at me bro.

Yeah, everyone knows he's a bruiser!

:poke:

Voted for Cap. The problem with UGA and Gurley is the he is their whole offense. So when he gets hurt in a few weeks the UGA team is done. I for one can't wait for it to happen tired of UGA fans thinking that they have wine the last 40 nc's when they can't even win the east outright lately.

So... You can't wait for a player to get hurt? My grandpa was this way except he genuinely wanted legs broke. I always gave him hell when he would wish harm on opposing players.

Was your grandpa an LSU fan? That sounds like something they would do.

Voted for Cap. The problem with UGA and Gurley is the he is their whole offense. So when he gets hurt in a few weeks the UGA team is done. I for one can't wait for it to happen tired of UGA fans thinking that they have wine the last 40 nc's when they can't even win the east outright lately.

Gurley is a huge part of the offense but UGA arguably has the deepest depth at WR in the conference. If Hutson Mason can fill a game manager type roll their offense will be rolling. Nice class wanting a player to get hurt btw.

I do not mean this in any vicious way whatsoever. I honestly do not think Gurley will make it all season without a moderate to serious injury. I do not wish this on him, but I really do not think he can go all season without an injury. With that said, sure he is a great back and one of the best in the nation and SEC.

CAP is a great back, and will have at least a 1200 plus yardage season, and possibly a considerable more. CAP is no doubt one of the top 5 best backs in the SEC. Would I trade him for Gurley? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I do not mean this in any vicious way whatsoever. I honestly do not think Gurley will make it all season without a moderate to serious injury. I do not wish this on him, but I really do not think he can go all season without an injury. With that said, sure he is a great back and one of the best in the nation and SEC.

You do kind of get that feeling with him. Lattimoreesque

Expecting him to get hurt is one thing(he has a track record of injuries) but wishing and hoping for it to happen is pretty bush league and extremely LOW CLASS. Sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do.

I don't see CAP as the best, very good but not the best. If I had a choice and could take any back, I would take Gurley, Mike Davis, Yeldon, Henry, and CAP in that order. Kinda defeats the purpose of the poll if you sucomb to pressure and vote accordingly. CAP may finish with more yards for various reasons, but Gurley and Mike Davis are in a class by themselves. Having said that, I am happy we have CAP.

Archived