BOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONER

Jenny AU-92

"ROCKY FLOP" is THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING FIGHT SONG EVER!!!!

I think the Warchant is more annoying from FSU. There are no dang words and they just do it over and over and over. I go to FSU and have talked with others and they really don't have many cheers at all.

I can't stant Miss. St.!

"Go State! Go State!"

I do enjoy "Go State! What State?"... :D

130613[/snapback]

I made the trip to Starkvegas in 2001, and Moo St. had recently lost to Troy State. We turned that cheer around in a hurry... :P

I can't stand OU . they have played in the NC game twice in two years and haven't deserved it either time

I just have to ask, how did we not deserve it this year? Isn't OU undefeated also? While I'm not saying Auburn isn't deserving too, but why are you saying we aren't? Since you said we've played in the NC twice in two years, I'm assuming you are referring to last year and this year and not to the 2000 NC when we were also undefeated and deserved our spot in the OB then. Last year...well I can admit we probably didn't deserve it but this year I think we do deserve it. JMO.

All of you. Spend a little time on soonerfans.com and your hatred of OU will grow by the minute. I have given up on them. Don't believe me, ask those who have been. Titan?

Archived