BOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONER

Jenny AU-92

BOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is always one in every office, and just my luck, all the way over here in Houston, I am stuck with a &%^$^# USuCk fan, who just could NOT Resist walking in my office this morning to not only crow but also to bash my Tigers. I threw him out - almost physically. I told him to take his pansy Pac-10 pretender wannabe ass on down the hall, before I called building security. It wasn't even good natured - he is also a Raider fan (that should say it all regarding his sportsmanship...) He was talking smack about the SEC being a patsy conference (Hello? Kettle? This is pot...) and how #3 was too good for us. I told him he was California dreaming and that Oklahoma was going to absolutely kick their ass all over Miami and expose them for the pretenders they really are. What a total piece of %^#& prick. I had to get out my can of Lysol after he finally left.

So all together now...

BOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONERBOOMERSOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno how much you're gonna have to say that. i think ou is actually just better than them. bush is a poor man's caddilac or ronnie b. lendale white is an afterthought, and that defense couldn't sack potatoes in idaho. i really don't think it's going to be all that close, but i hope for our sake they both look like crap.

There is always one in every office, and just my luck, all the way over here in Houston, I am stuck with a &%^$^# USuCk fan, who just could NOT Resist walking in my office this morning to not only crow but also to bash my Tigers.  I threw him out - almost physically.  I told him to take his pansy Pac-10 pretender wannabe ass on down the hall, before I called building security.  It wasn't even good natured - he is also a Raider fan (that should say it all regarding his sportsmanship...) He was talking smack about the SEC being a patsy conference (Hello?  Kettle? This is pot...) and how #3 was too good for us.  I told him he was California dreaming and that Oklahoma was going to absolutely kick their ass all over Miami and expose them for the pretenders they really are.  What a total piece of %^#& prick.  I had to get out my can of Lysol after he finally left.

So all together now...

130170[/snapback]

I've been a RAIDER fan for a long time....so, do i show bad sportsmanship too???

Not a fair assessment. :no::no::no::no:

This game will be a war in my opinion. Both of these defenses have been torched at times this year by very average teams. And please don't let recent events such as USC's performance against UCLA(see AU/UA) or OU drubbing Baylor and Colorado, influence you. USC has one of the better coaching staffs in the nation and they've won several games this year by simply making the necessary adjustments.

Personally, I hate both these teams but it'll be a good game to watch.

The SEC and Big XII just play a different type of ball than the Pac 10. USC is going to find out. Peterson and White are going to make USC look like a high school team. If lil Bobby Stoops can completely contain Bush, look for a shut out.

Now Jenny, you know if that guy was a Sooner you'd be screaming FIGHTONFIGHTONFIGHTONFIGHTON right now. To call him a jerk would be an insult to all the other jerks out there. I guess class declines as number of NC's goes up. (Miami, USC, OU, UAT) I hope we keep some dignity after winning our own NC in a few years... B)

:thumbsdown: OU've got to be kidding

:thumbsdown: USuCk

:thumbsdown: BcS

Now Jenny, you know if that guy was a Sooner you'd be screaming FIGHTONFIGHTONFIGHTONFIGHTON right now.  To call him a jerk would be an insult to all the other jerks out there.  I guess class declines as number of NC's goes up.  (Miami, USC, OU, UAT)  I hope we keep some dignity after winning our own NC in a few years... B)

130221[/snapback]

This guy has been obnoxious from day one, starting last year. I have consistently gone on record on this board as stating that I have no beef with OU playing for the NC - I even picked them to win it all this year. But the PAC-1 is a second tier conference in a good year, and that is what really pisses me off about this guy, claiming to be on a level with the SEC and the Big XII, the two premier conferences in NCAA Div 1 football. And the OU fans I know agree with me.

I've been a RAIDER fan for a long time....so, do i show bad sportsmanship too???

Not a fair assessment. :no:   :no:   :no:   :no:

130215[/snapback]

Pcola, don't make me get all semantic and corndog/bammer/vol on you and have to post some stupid politically correct disclaimer about how I was "just referring to the 1% of all Raider fans who are jerks and make the rest of you sweet angels look bad...". Please. In the NFL, if you ask ANYONE with any knowledge of the game who has the most obnoxious fans, the answer will be (in either order) Oakland and Philly. With regards to Oakland, the 1% fan is the nice fan, not the other way around. I LIKE Oakland - but I would never want to associate myself as an Oakland "FAN", as in the Black Hole variety, and somehow I doubt you would fit in with that crowd either. This guy is a Raider fan and this guy is a jerk. In this case, one begat the other, either way you look at it.

What do you people want from me?!?!? I said up front that this was a rant. You got fair warning!

Now Jenny, you know if that guy was a Sooner you'd be screaming FIGHTONFIGHTONFIGHTONFIGHTON right now.  To call him a jerk would be an insult to all the other jerks out there.  I guess class declines as number of NC's goes up.  (Miami, USC, OU, UAT)  I hope we keep some dignity after winning our own NC in a few years... B)

130221[/snapback]

This guy has been obnoxious from day one, starting last year. I have consistently gone on record on this board as stating that I have no beef with OU playing for the NC - I even picked them to win it all this year. But the PAC-1 is a second tier conference in a good year, and that is what really pisses me off about this guy, claiming to be on a level with the SEC and the Big XII, the two premier conferences in NCAA Div 1 football. And the OU fans I know agree with me.

Not a fair assessment. :no:   :no:   :no:   :no:

130215[/snapback]

Pcola, don't make me get all semantic and corndog/bammer/vol on you and have to post some stupid politically correct disclaimer about how I was "just referring to the 1% of all Raider fans who are jerks and make the rest of you sweet angels look bad...". Please. In the NFL, if you ask ANYONE with any knowledge of the game who has the most obnoxious fans, the answer will be (in either order) Oakland and Philly. With regards to Oakland, the 1% fan is the nice fan, not the other way around. I LIKE Oakland - but I would never want to associate myself as an Oakland "FAN", as in the Black Hole variety, and somehow I doubt you would fit in with that crowd either. This guy is a Raider fan and this guy is a jerk. In this case, one begat the other, either way you look at it.

What do you people want from me?!?!? I said up front that this was a rant. You got fair warning!

130233[/snapback]

If i were able to attend RAIDER games, I'd be in the BLACK HOLE in a heartbeat. I guess i'm able to separate football from everything else in life unlike this particular individual you are talking about. I'm not a closet auburn fan and If i were able to attend games at Oakland I wouldn't be ashamed to be in the black hole either. The RAIDER NATION also has some of the most LOYAL fans in the NFL as well....not to mention the BEST DRESSED... :P:P:P:P

As far as this game goes, i have no idea yet who i want to win....I do know that Oklahomas defense is horrible and therefore think USC will be able to score pretty much at will... I expect a high scoring game, unless Oklahoma can't move the ball...USC WILL be able to score on OU's defense for sure... Can they BOTH LOSE???

I can't stand OU . they have played in the NC game twice in two years and haven't deserved it either time

go friggin' TROJANS!!

I can't stand OU .  they have played in the NC game twice in two years and haven't deserved it either time

go friggin' TROJANS!!

130273[/snapback]

Sorry, Jenny, but I'm with Chuck. Please don't kill me.

Sorry Jenny, Fight On! in my house too...

Still friends?

Met too many classy USC Fans in my life. USC and AU have a very good rivalry and I like it that way. I do want to meet them again, soon, very soon.

As far as your office worker, well, you can handle him I am very sure...

I don't have any interaction with fans of either fan base, but I do know that USC plays in a weaker conference than either of the Big XII or SEC and pretty much got a free pass all year regardless of their performance (VaTech, Cal, Oregon State, Stanford and UCLA come to mind...VT and Cal were quality opponents, the other three were not) because of what happened last year.

I'll root for a 3-2 Sooner win in this one, although that wouldn't keep their band from playing Boomer Sooner approximately 2,538 times...single most annoying fight song EV-ER.

Every school has JERK fans. Sorry, I'll be pulling for USC..hate OU and the big XII...

...and I too am a RAI-DAHHHHHHH fan!!!

WAR EAGLE!!! :au::big:

i am not even going to watch the damn game.....i hope they both lose......i don't care for either of those teams....

130359[/snapback]

I've been trying to figure out how that could happen and decided that the best thing is a low scoring, high turnover, high penalty game. Sloppy play by both teams would be nice.

But remember this battle for second place is the BCSs' fault and that the NCAA states on their website that they do not recognize a national champion in 1-A football.

And as far as obnoxious USC fans go, I guess their storied history outshines ours. What with OJ Simpson having come through their program and all. <_<

Egad, I must admit to being a Raider fan too. My family in SE Alabama usually put me slightly ahead of pond scum because I didn't support "America's Team" the damn Dallas Cowboys. I don't like anybody telling me who America's team is (particularly the Braves)

As far as the OB goes, who gives a rat's a$$. In a perfect world, there would be a six inch rain fall during the game, go into a 0-0 tie in the eighth overtime, then O.J. would murder somebody else, go for a ride down Ventura Blvd. and the networks would go beserk, break off coverage of the OB in order to cover this all important breaking news story. Houston Rocket fans know what I'm talking about.

If I have to choose between USC in an overated conference or the bummer schooners in the big 2 little 10

I'd have to choose

Whatever's on the other channels.

... I'll root for a 3-2 Sooner win in this one, although that wouldn't keep their band from playing Boomer Sooner approximately 2,538 times...single most annoying fight song EV-ER.

130330[/snapback]

Man, you've got that right. Rocky Top is right up there too, but at least it has lyrics in each line. Check out the moronic lyrics of this fight song:

Oklahoma

"Boomer Sooner"

(Main fight song)

Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner,

Boomer Sooner, O-K-U!

Oklahoma, Oklahoma,

Oklahoma, Oklahoma,

Oklahoma, Oklahoma,

Oklahoma, O-K-U!

I'm a Sooner born

And a Sooner bred,

And when I die

I'll be Sooner dead.

Rah, Oklahoma! Rah, Oklahoma!

Rah, Oklahoma! O-K-U!

I don't really care one way or another who wins this game as long as AU beats Va Tech to go 13-0. My opinion is the O-K-U defense won't be able to stop the SC offense. Too many weapons with Reggie Bush, Lindale White & Matt Linehart. I hope SC exposes them so bad and beats them in a laugher -- it's the only way for the BCS to be shown the sham that it truly is.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Speaking of moronic, why do they refer to themselves as OU when the name of the school is the University of Oklahoma? Their website is even www.ou.edu.

1. I live in Houston.

2. Houston is relatively close to Austin.

3. UT is in Austin.

4. UT fans think UT is the center of the football universe and all others are jokes.

5. I am surrounded by UT fans.

6. I can't stand UT fans. (Sorry Texan for Auburn!)

7. UT fans hate Oklahoma.

8. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that.

9. Oklahoma plays USC.

10. The only USC fan I have ever had interaction with is a total horse's :moon: .

11. No OK people have ever given me cause to dislike them.

12. Boomer Sooner.

:au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au:

And for the record, as I have stated before, I LIKE Oakland - I was as livid as Gruden was about the "tuck" call - but the fact remains that they still have some of the most vile, obnoxious fans in the NFL. If you are proud of that fact, so be it - it doesn't change my opinion.

Archived