What's up with Paul Davis?

BamaGrad03

He was on Finebaum and you could hear in his voice how downright devestated he was after the news today. He was slamming Lowder and saying AU is still doing wrong and that's why they have to report in sept.

Maybe this will help clear it up. My apologies in advance for stealing this from Fearless Freep on ITAT, but you may also know him as Paul "Bobby Lowder Torched My Office, And All I Got Was A Lousy Mention On ESPN" Davis.

Paul Davis is what he has been for quite some time, a small, bitter, self-important man who cannot stand it that he has become a laughingstock. The more he rants and shows his true colors, the less seriously he is taken; the less seriously he is taken, the more bitter he becomes! PAUL DAVIS IS A JOKE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO BE HEARD!!!!!

Paul Davis is an over the hill newspaper reporter. He got run out of Selma in 1980 because he wrote slanderous lies in his newspaper about a local politician. The politician sued him and won. He was notorious for this type of reporting. He went to a newspaper in Auburn-Opelika (but I don't think it was the OA News). It was a very small paper that was second rate to the OA. I think he actually owned this paper. He now owns a paper in Tuskeegee that burned last year. He blamed the whole thing on Lowder. Remember, he's the one who got John Saunders to make his comments.

This little piece of ratsh*t has had a hard on for Auburn for a long time. He is no friend of AU (although he claims to love this university). He is nothing but a scumsucking washed up reporter that was never respected within his profession, for which he has had a chip on his shoulder all of his professional life. He would do anything to bring Auburn and Lowder down. Although I have certain dislikes for Lowder, he is a saint compared to this guy.

I heard part of his comments on Finebaum. Finebaum seemed to get very irritated with him, especially when Davis said our removal from probation wasn't very good (or something to that effect). Finebaum replied that he thought it was great news for AU (or something to that effect).

PD :ua::homer:

Two Daughters at :au: (Why he refers to :au: as 'we' and 'our')

Has a big time hatred for Lowder that goes back 15-20 years.

A small petty little man. You heard that in his voice today. Vickers asked him if the SACS Ruling made him mad and he could not deny it. He is the bastitch that has sided with Flint and CTB. He said Flint and he had info from CTB that showed/proved :au: was dirty. Flint wrote a book. Finebaum reviewed it and said he saw nothing there.

Openly blamed :au: folks for his office burning last year. My rant on Finebaum blowing the little weasel off almost made me into a mini-lunatic celebrity. He blamed :au: for burning of "Civil Rights Documents" and other things, etc.

Move along people, nothing to see here...

Archived