Arkansas vs. Texas Tech

Dom1ni0n

Arkie up 21-14 with a little over 11:00 in the 2nd qtr.

I don't see either defense stopping the other's strength. TTU cannot defend the run, Arkansas is still weak against the pass.

This is going to be a shootout. Arkansas just ran the ball 14 consecutive times prior to scoring.

Hard to say it but I want arky to win this game but only because it makes AU's win look a little better. This is looking like a game where the first to 50 wins!

Really hard for me to pull for CBB, i dislike the coach not the team. Thats like asking me to pull for Bobby Petrino, Kelly at ND,, Urban Meyer… I just can't really bring myself to do it.

Really hard for me to pull for CBB, i dislike the coach not the team. Thats like asking me to pull for Bobby Petrino, Kelly at ND,, Urban Meyer… I just can't really bring myself to do it.

Better for us if they win, though. I don't like any of the coaches you named, either and was happy UVA won today.

Better for us if they win, though. I don't like any of the coaches you named, either and was happy UVA won today.

I disliked CBB when he was at Wisconsin, not like most that just dislike him for what he said last year. Certain coaches just rub me the wrong way lol

Arky looked pretty good in that win.

Absolutely.

TTU had no answer to the run. Much credit to the Piggies staff for making great 2nd half adjustments in the secondary nabbing a few picks, and limiting that air raid attack led by Webb to only 7 points.

I have nothing against Arkansas but I cannot pull for them as long as Bert is the coach. I dislike him even more than Saban. I didn't think that was possible. I can respect Saban but Bert, I have zero respect for.

I have nothing against Arkansas but I cannot pull for them as long as Bert is the coach. I dislike him even more than Saban. I didn't think that was possible. I can respect Saban but Bert, I have zero respect for.

This is me exactly.

Arky is going to give some teams in the west a scare this year. If you don't have a really strong DL that can hold the LOS against them then you are going to have problems. Their RBs are up there with anyone and the QB can make plays when needed. They won't be able to over power teams in the SEC like they did TT but they'll give some folks a good game for sure. Not sure if i'll pick them to beat anyone in the west quite yet though. Has there ever been a division in football as stacked as the SEC west this year?

+1

I saw where they won, and I'm really surprised. They won on the road too. Like many of you, I just don't like Bret Bielema and glad we don't have him.

Arky is going to give some teams in the west a scare this year. If you don't have a really strong DL that can hold the LOS against them then you are going to have problems. Their RBs are up there with anyone and the QB can make plays when needed. They won't be able to over power teams in the SEC like they did TT but they'll give some folks a good game for sure. Not sure if i'll pick them to beat anyone in the west quite yet though. Has there ever been a division in football as stacked as the SEC west this year?

They are better than last year. Still though if they cannot win against SEC competition, Bert won't be there long.

Well, after yesterday, I'd say the SEC-East is the nearest contender. USC-e looked much more like they were expected to be before their aTm debacle. Florida showed it has an offense, Kentucky proved it's no pushover, and UT was neither intimidated nor embarrassed by Oklahoma. And even in losing, Gurley still looks nearly unstoppable at UGA.

But no doubt the SEC-West is the cream of the crop. Not a team in the entire division that anyone can take for granted! Just hope we don't beat each other out of a playoff spot. (or two).

Archived