FSU vs Clemson

WFE12

If the coach cared....JW would be off the team. That's your answer.

Certainly not roaming up and down the sideline. No doubt, Jimbo did it because he was forced into it by the public's reaction....IMO this tells us more about Jimbo than JW.

I don't think Jimbo did it. It was the President and the AD who did it. I think Jimbo fought it all the way.

I agree. I believe Jimbo fought it the whole way. While I've never been all that impressed with Winston at all, jimbo knows his chances of winning shrink significantly without him on the field. You can bet he's going to fight it. Bowden did the same thing. He never disciplined his players either.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the coach cared....JW would be off the team. That's your answer.

Certainly not roaming up and down the sideline. No doubt, Jimbo did it because he was forced into it by the public's reaction....IMO this tells us more about Jimbo than JW.

I don't think Jimbo did it. It was the President and the AD who did it. I think Jimbo fought it all the way.

Probably right...I was amazed to see the president of the school addressing the media on this issue.....something like this should never have reached his desk IMO.

Yep -- but it's her desk.

Their suspended QB is back on the sidelines in the 2nd half. Fisher is in the face of his bosses.

Like the Ohio State situation with Tressel.....the OSU pres was cowed by Tressel and waited forever to take action on violations. IMO, we are about to learn who really calls the shots at FSU....power struggle?

Their suspended QB is back on the sidelines in the 2nd half. Fisher is in the face of his bosses.

Dude, He's on the sidelines NOW and he's dressed pads and all....

Are you serious??

Hes just in a jersey. No pads

Are you serious??

They've shown him several times in the first half cheering on the sidelines... This kid doesn't care....

Yes he was there for warm ups, stayed for 1st half, fisher had his chance to put winston's butt in a conference room somewhere, but brought that character back to put him in the face of the FSU president. Total classless act.

Are you serious??

Hes just in a jersey. No pads

yeah, he's taken the pads off now, but he was in full dress and warming up before the game started and during the first quarter they showed him in pads on the sideline...

Illegal forward pass on felony state.....4th down..

This really makes me wonder about JW's mental stability. If you're told you're suspended, you don't warm up. I agree he is arrogant and feels entitled but some on this board have mentioned how he looks in interviews... Almost psychotic. I don't think he showed up in pads and warmed up because he felt he's above the law. I think he didn't understand or even remember he was in trouble. Which puts in question his mental stability.

This really makes me wonder about JW's mental stability. If you're told you're suspended, you don't warm up. I agree he is arrogant and feels entitled but some on this board have mentioned how he looks in interviews... Almost psychotic. I don't think he showed up in pads and warmed up because he felt he's above the law. I think he didn't understand or even remember he was in trouble. Which puts in question his mental stability.

Nope. I think he is a sociopath. That is NOT a mental illness. It is a personality disorder. It means that the person has no conscience, and never feels guilt. A sociopath will operate on a totally selfish and manipulative level with no regard for anyone else. JW thought he'd get to play if FSU was in trouble because he has never had to pay for his misbehavior, and he thought this time would be no different. The reason he looks so strange in interviews is because he is mimicking behaviors he has never actually felt.....like humility and remorse and honesty. He knows his behavior is unacceptable only on the surface and he has tried to worm his way around it like he has so many times before. If he felt any shame he'd be at home watching the game and eating humble pie.

Sad that we were never in on Vic Beasley. For some bizarre reason we don't see many legacies coming out of those great 80s and 90s teams...Stephen Davis, Jr. maybe will start reversing that trend...don't even get me started on Rashaan Evans...

What exactly was the story on this kid? For some reason just now noticing this...

WDE

Nope. I think he is a sociopath. That is NOT a mental illness. It is a personality disorder. It means that the person has no conscience, and never feels guilt. A sociopath will operate on a totally selfish and manipulative level with no regard for anyone else. JW thought he'd get to play if FSU was in trouble because he has never had to pay for his misbehavior, and he thought this time would be no different. The reason he looks so strange in interviews is because he is mimicking behaviors he has never actually felt.....like humility and remorse and honesty. He knows his behavior is unacceptable only on the surface and he has tried to worm his way around it like he has so many times before. If he felt any shame he'd be at home watching the game and eating humble pie.

I see your point. I guess I just can't wrap my head around why would he think he could play?? But then again, I have morals and I live life by the rules so I can be an upstanding individual in society. My question is why didn't anyone say anything to him in the locker room like, "dude, why are you here? You're suspended." Or, "dude, you're suspended. You can't play. Why are you here and why are you suiting up?"

Archived