FSU vs Clemson

WFE12

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If FSU and Ok go down tonight we may see ore, Bama Auburn tex am....haha sec west dominance

not in that order

What order do you think it will be?

updyke academy

oregon

oklahoma (wins)

texas am

auburn

If FSU and Ok go down tonight we may see ore, Bama Auburn tex am....haha sec west dominance

not in that order

What order do you think it will be?

updyke academy

oregon

oklahoma (wins)

texas am

auburn

updyke academy :Sing:

We may have played poorly but if we get jumped for beating a top 20 team on the road I'm gonna loose it. Ha

or perhaps LOSE it?? :lol:

Clemson with a 40 yard FG attempt....No Good

Clemson had the ball at the fsu 1 and ended up back at the 23? someone tell me what happened as I was watching the end of the mississippi state game.

Wow, did Clemson borrow bama's field goal kicker?

Bama's kicker actually isn't awful this year.

We may have played poorly but if we get jumped for beating a top 20 team on the road I'm gonna loose it. Ha

Clemson had the ball at the fsu 1 and ended up back at the 23? someone tell me what happened as I was watching the end of the mississippi state game.

Center hiked the ball over the Clemson QB's head...

Clemson with the pick off of the tip!

That was on the QB. Double clutched it then tried to force it.

So, does anyone doubt that with Jameis, FSU wins this game? Clemson may win tonight. But they wouldn't have won had Jameis started.

That being said, if I were an FSU guy, I'd be pretty angry with Jameis.

CRAZY. the same thing happened to Mississippi State that lead to an LSU score to make the final margin... Thanks..

or perhaps LOSE it?? :lol:/>

MSU did the same, but didn't recover the fumble, to set up LSU's final TD to make the finish interesting.

Archived