FSU vs Clemson

WFE12

Clempson folks around here are losing patience with Dumbo ....could not believe his "game management" the last quarter....

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clempson folks around here are losing patience with Dumbo ....could not believe his "game management" the last quarter....

Can't say I blame then. They gave that game away. That was truly a case of Clempsun losing the game. ..not FSU beating them. If that makes sense. .lol.

Can't say I blame then. They gave that game away. That was truly a case of Clempsun losing the game. ..not FSU beating them. If that makes sense. .lol.

Maybe FSU was just lucky?

Maybe FSU was just lucky?

No...they were Clemsoned

my dislike for F$U is rivaling Bammer even more so as of now!

They've been 1 and 2 on my list for decades....with florida a very close 3rd... I detest every part of those three universities.

My hope is that now that FSU knows that it can win WITHOUT Jameis, that, for the good of all, they will begin to prefer to do so...whatever that looks like... :jossun:

My hope is that now that FSU knows that it can win WITHOUT Jameis, that, for the good of all, they will begin to prefer to do so...whatever that looks like... :jossun:/>

Would be nice but not going to happen. Jinbo already said he will be back at practice and will be the qb

You're right, we can pretty much pencil FSU into the playoff considering all the talk that the selection committee would give them grace if they lost since they were missing Winston.

IDK if its just me but I absolutely hate Winston.

Don't pencil them in yet, they still have to play Louisville and ND.

HAHAHAHAHAH-

-oh, you're serious.

I have a feeling Petrino is going to take FSU down.

FSU will probably have Winston back.

It won't matter, because that's who I picked to beat fsu before the season started

Archived