FSU vs Clemson

WFE12

So Winston dressed out completely for the game?

https://vine.co/v/O7B00X5Ozqm

smh...this guy just doesn't get it.....why in THE world would you put your pads and helmet on if you aren't playing??? all the more reason for people to label you as entitled thinking you would come into the game anyway?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smh...this guy just doesn't get it.....why in THE world would you put your pads and helmet on if you aren't playing??? all the more reason for people to label you as entitled thinking you would come into the game anyway?

That was the coaches' decision. You will have to ask him why.

Has to be one of the dumbest people playing college ball right now.

When I see Jameis on the sideline it angers me. Kid shows no remorse. He's as cocky as ever.

Exactly. ESPN showing him on camera constantly helps nothing. If I'm the coach the kid doesn't dress and isn't on the sideline anywhere. He stays in the locker room where he belongs. All they are doing is enabling him by constantly showing him on tv. He's an arrogant prick with a sense of entitlement. I wish espn would quit showing the douche on tv..

Why would Fisher even let Jameis on the sidelines? Guess he is still the face of FSU football.

He's definitely the crab legs...

Has to be one of the dumbest people playing college ball right now.

Fischer has no control. Or he doesn't care. That clown JW should be sitting in a dorm room somewhere. Instead he is on the sidelines with the coaches involved with the game. What does it take to really get suspended at FSU? Put in jail with no bond.... The school has no shame.

When I see Jameis on the sideline it angers me. Kid shows no remorse. He's as cocky as ever.

Exactly. ESPN showing him on camera constantly helps nothing. If I'm the coach the kid doesn't dress and isn't on the sideline anywhere. He stays in the locker room where he belongs. All they are doing is enabling him by constantly showing him on tv. He's an arrogant prick with a sense of entitlement. I wish espn would quit showing the douche on tv..

Yeah, this actually lends credence to the idea that Jimbo is at odds with the administration about the handling of JW. Could get really ugly.

Why would Fisher even let Jameis on the sidelines? Guess he is still the face of FSU football.

He's definitely the crab legs...

Ha!

If the coach cared....JW would be off the team. That's your answer.

Certainly not roaming up and down the sideline. No doubt, Jimbo did it because he was forced into it by the public's reaction....IMO this tells us more about Jimbo than JW.

I tend to agree. fisher acts like he is in bunker mode and knows more bad things are coming. Loss of QB, loss of games, loss of championships, loss of coaching job...........

He does care. He cares about winning and that's all that's ever mattered at felony state.

Clemson driving....Let's go clemson

Watson pretty impressive on this drive.....frosh QB....

Certainly not roaming up and down the sideline. No doubt, Jimbo did it because he was forced into it by the public's reaction....IMO this tells us more about Jimbo than JW.

I don't think Jimbo did it. It was the President and the AD who did it. I think Jimbo fought it all the way.

I don't think Jimbo did it. It was the President and the AD who did it. I think Jimbo fought it all the way.

The announcement came from the admin. They know the implications if the title IX investigation goes against them.

I can't keep up. FSU/Clemson....SC/Vandy....LSU/miss st. Not used to having this many options this season

Yep, I'm having the same issue. Don't forget Oklahoma/WV. Could be a good one.

Probably right...I was amazed to see the president of the school addressing the media on this issue.....something like this should never have reached his desk IMO.

Archived