Auburn vs LSU Score Prediction

augolf1716

AU 20, LSU 17. I have to believe LSU's D is at least as good as KSU's.

LSU ranked 17th K State Ranked 27, statistically very close. LSU has played Wisky and MSU and K State has played well um Auburn (LSU has also played and extra game, so I think think LSU has a serious edge on K State.

Auburn will need to be on their game in this one

it's been theorized that Gus has been sort of bland, especially the last two weeks and not wanting to show his hand with LSU coming up. I sorta doubt it but maybe it's true. It's time to step up and lay it all on the line.

I can get behind that theory. I also can get behind that Auburn is better than MSU and Wisky and is playing at home, however LSU has also come together as a team over the last 2 weeks. Going to be fun

LSU has come together as a team in the last 2 weeks? Curious as to what your basing that on.

Can't speak for eibua12 but I'd say the way that the Corndogs didn't just quit against MSU and came back to the point they actually had the chance to take the lead at the end of the game would be part of it, followed up with their scrimmage...uh...game beatdown of an overmatched opponent. That comeback against MSU, even in a loss, after getting beat up and pushed around is something I'd bet their staff and players think they can build on with a team starting so many young players. Anyway, forget the Corndogs early season struggles. They'll show up at Jordan-Hare ready to play. I'm worried about whether or not I'll have fingernails left by the time the game clock hits 0:00.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That comeback was more MSU than LSU in my opinion.

That's what a lot of folks said about AU's comeback last season too. And really, it doesn't matter. What matters is that LSU, just like our Tigers last year, didn't just fold and give up. Our AU Tigers were able to build on that. I expect LSU will try to do the same.

AU 20, LSU 17. I have to believe LSU's D is at least as good as KSU's.

LSU ranked 17th K State Ranked 27, statistically very close. LSU has played Wisky and MSU and K State has played well um Auburn (LSU has also played and extra game, so I think think LSU has a serious edge on K State.

Auburn will need to be on their game in this one

it's been theorized that Gus has been sort of bland, especially the last two weeks and not wanting to show his hand with LSU coming up. I sorta doubt it but maybe it's true. It's time to step up and lay it all on the line.

I can get behind that theory. I also can get behind that Auburn is better than MSU and Wisky and is playing at home, however LSU has also come together as a team over the last 2 weeks. Going to be fun

LSU has come together as a team in the last 2 weeks? Curious as to what your basing that on.

Can't speak for eibua12 but I'd say the way that the Corndogs didn't just quit against MSU and came back to the point they actually had the chance to take the lead at the end of the game would be part of it, followed up with their scrimmage...uh...game beatdown of an overmatched opponent. That comeback against MSU, even in a loss, after getting beat up and pushed around is something I'd bet their staff and players think they can build on with a team starting so many young players. Anyway, forget the Corndogs early season struggles. They'll show up at Jordan-Hare ready to play. I'm worried about whether or not I'll have fingernails left by the time the game clock hits 0:00.

Gotcha. I don't necessarily agree but I see what you are saying. But there are comebacks, and then there are games where you get manhandled the entire game until the last 5 minutes of the game when the winning team relaxes, and you get back in it but still lose. None of Auburn's comebacks last year resembled that at all so it's a stretch to make that comparison. Maybe LSU has come together as a team, but I dont see any real evidence to make that statement as a fact. I was just curious if there had been some goings-on in Baton Rouge that I wasnt aware of.

I would feel much better if our run game gets up to speed. I think Gus will be ready for whatever is needed to put up points.

45-14 Auburn. Perfect opportunity for a statement game on a huge Saturday in the SEC. Gus hasn't been holding back, but he hasn't been aggressive so far. I expect this to change Saturday and I expect the defense to play a great game in front of a crazy crowd.

I am sure that the score will be...............................................Auburn 45

Lsu 17

We will be out for blood!!

I don't know about the score, but I hope the fans get into the game more than we have the last 2 home games. I think it will make a huge difference in the game, if we have a crazy, loud atmosphere in Jordan-Hare. I'm guessing it will be close.

28-14 offense looks to have improved, but still seems sliggish in the first half. Defense plays lights oit.

We are 4-0 against LSU at Jordan-Hare when I'm in the building. Happy to report that I'm hopping on a plane tonight with tickets in hand for Saturday.

AU 31

LSU 23

I don't know about the score, but I hope the fans get into the game more than we have the last 2 home games. I think it will make a huge difference in the game, if we have a crazy, loud atmosphere in Jordan-Hare. I'm guessing it will be close.

Considering LSU is coming to town. ...I can't imagine the crowd not being fired up and "into it".

28-17...Auburn

btw; why can I not make threads? I wanted to make a thread about the Eagle(I assume it was Nova) who flew at homecoming, wondered what spooked her..she flew just a little ways, looked freaked out then went down to the trainer.

28-17...Auburn

btw; why can I not make threads? I wanted to make a thread about the Eagle(I assume it was Nova) who flew at homecoming, wondered what spooked her..she flew just a little ways, looked freaked out then went down to the trainer.

You have to have 50 posts before you can start a thread

28-17...Auburn

I'm guessing you didn't read the rules??

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

28-17...Auburn

I'm guessing you didn't read the rules??

http://www.aufamily....tion=boardrules

Now I have, thanks! Sorry if I derailed the thread a bit..

Archived